in Amman Governorate, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (12 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (18 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (40 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (48 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (54 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (61 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (74 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (75 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (110 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (132 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (147 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.932 and 35.797 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 55' 55" and E 35° 47' 48"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:07 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:21 am and 4:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-12-03 08:30:34
Explore Umm Nuwwārah
Umm Nuwwārah in Amman Governorate is a city in Jordan a little west of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Umm Nuwwārah is now 10:07 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Umm Nuwwārah, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 31 mi (or 49 km), South. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Wadi as Sir, Na`ur, Al Fuhays, Yarqa and Al `Abdalli. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 15°C / 59 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (5 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Saturday, 4th of December 2021
17°C (63 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 5th of December 2021
17°C (63 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, few clouds.
Monday, 6th of December 2021
14°C (57 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel
Seven Roses Hotel
Geneva Hotel Amman
Zamzam Towers Hotel
Sulaf Luxury Hotel
City Rose Hotel Suites
RUM Hotels - Al Waleed
Nadine boutique suites
Panorama Amman Hotel Suites
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Iraq al Amir, Jordan עיראק אל-אמיר, ירדן - מערות חצובות בסלע, שבפתחיהן של שתיים מהן חקוק השם טוביה,
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera email@example.com 9726905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522 My name is Zahi...
ثلجة عام 2012 صويلح . كفاح Photographed snow IN Sweileh
أحد مناطق صويلح لعدسة كفاح العطارس ( صويلح الأردن )
Kugelbahn Children's Museum Amman
The Rolling Ball Sculpture for Jordan's first interactive Children's Museum in Amman was completed in 2007. The video shows the run-off tests. Order the complete DVD on ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Umm Nuwwārah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Umm Nuwwārah, Um Nuwwara, Um Noware, Umm Nūwārah