in Provincia di Treviso of Veneto, Italy
- Venice and its Lagoon (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Botanical Garden (Orto Botanico), Padua (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- City of Vicenza and the Palladian Villas of the Veneto (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Archaeological Area and the Patriarchal Basilica of Aquileia (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Longobards in Italy. Places of the Power (568-774 A.D.) (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Ferrara, City of the Renaissance, and its Po Delta (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- City of Verona (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- The Dolomites (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Episcopal Complex of the Euphrasian Basilica in the Historic Centre of Poreč (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Early Christian Monuments of Ravenna (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Aqualandia (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Tropicarium Park (amusement park, (19 mi)
- New Jesolandia (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Lido di Jesolo Sea Life Aquarium (zoo, (19 mi)
- Wakepark Cable 7 Treviso (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.654 and 12.297 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 39' 15" and E 12° 17' 49"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:46 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:16 am and 8:12 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-08-19 08:02:13
Silea in Provincia di Treviso (Veneto) with it's 6,077 citizens is a city in Italy about 260 mi (or 419 km) north of Rome, the country's capital city.
Local time in Silea is now 10:46 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Silea, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Treviso / Sant'Angelo Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Venice and its Lagoon in a distance of 15 mi (or 25 km), South. We discovered 5 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Carbonera, Dosson, Treviso, Casale sul Sile and Lancenigo-Villorba. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 77 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||7%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (5 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Saturday, 20th of August 2022
29°C (85 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Sunday, 21st of August 2022
29°C (85 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 22nd of August 2022
29°C (83 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Ca del Galletto
Villa Contarini Nenzi Hotel & Spa
Villa Pace Park Hotel Bolognese
Best Western Titian Inn Hotel Treviso
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
concerto all'alba a Silea, ore 6, sabato 22 giugno 2013 L'Autunno di Antonio Vivaldi
Concerto all'alba a Silea,ore 6, sabato 22 giugno 2013 presso la Centrale, il M° Nicola Granillo interpreta il concerto per violino e archi'' L'Autunno'' di Antonio Vivaldi( primo e terzo...
Saggio DIAMANTE ASD Magicamente insieme 11.12.2010 a Silea
esibizione di Giulia Morellato e Giacomo Ballarin ballano sulle musiche di "ONE SHINING MOMENT"
Saggio DIAMANTE ASD Magicamente insieme 11.12.2010 a Silea 6/6
Tutti i gruppi di pattinaggio ed il gruppo dell'hip hop "YMCA"
Saggio DIAMANTE ASD Summertime 10.06.2012 a Silea
CIUF, CIUF INIZIA IL GRANDE VIAGGIO per l'avviamento 2: Bergamo Alessia - Biasin Nicole - Cendron Maria e Rebecca - Favretto Anna - Golfetto Giorgia - Hisenay Melina - Mandalà Angela - Zaffalon ...
Le immagini di video sorveglianza che riprendono una coppia di scassinatori della mia macchina. Silea (TV) , via Alzaia Sul Sile, il 27.03.2011. ( Audio: tutti i diritti appartengono a "David...
Auditorium Silea, 8-6-2013 Coro Gospel - Associazione Patrizia Mora - Maestro Teo Pelloia.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Stadio Omobono Tenni
Stadio Omobono Tenni is a football stadium in Treviso, Italy. It is currently the home of Treviso F.B.C. 1993. The stadium was built in 1933 and holds 10,001. After the inauguration in 1933, a friendly match between Treviso F.B.C. and Udinese was held, which was followed by a friendly against the Italian National Team. In the 1940s and 1950s the capacity of the stadium was of 12,000 seats. The stadium is also temporary home to A.S.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Silea.
- Casale sul Sile
- San Biagio di Callalta
- Maserada sul Piave
- Quarto d'Altino
- Mogliano Veneto
- Monastier di Treviso
- Quinto di Treviso
- Zero Branco
- San Polo di Piave
- Ponte di Piave
- Nervesa della Battaglia
- Giavera del Montello
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: