in Provincia di Perugia of Umbria, Italy
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (17 mi)
- Rieti Airport (35 mi)
- Ancona / Falconara Airport (57 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (58 mi)
- Rimini / Miramare - Federico Fellini International Airport (76 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (78 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (82 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (93 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (130 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (133 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (162 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.928 and 12.752 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 55' 40" and E 12° 45' 8"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:04 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:38 am and 7:42 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-04-07 07:21:47
Cancellara in Provincia di Perugia (Umbria) with it's 81 residents is a town located in Italy about 73 mi (or 117 km) north of Rome, the country's capital place.
Time in Cancellara is now 12:04 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports nearby Cancellara, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Perugia / San Egidio Airport in a distance of 17 mi (or 27 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km), North-West. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Trevi, Foligno, Campello sul Clitunno, Spello and Montefalco. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 66 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 48 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1028 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
19°C (65 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
19°C (65 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Friday, 10th of April 2020
20°C (68 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Guesia Village Hotel
La Bastiglia Albergo Ristorante
Villa dei Platani Boutique Hotel
Antica Dimora Alla Rocca
Country House Casco dell'Acqua
Della Torre Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
1000 miglia 2012 Brescia - Foligno - Roma - Brescia
Mille Miglia 2012 Foligno the world's greatest road race. * sfilata 1000 miglia che passa per Foligno - Bugati Ferrari Bmw Maserati Mercedes SL Benz Lancia Fiat AlfaRomeo OM Chrysler Bentley...
#Youth2014 Campionati Nazionali Youth Trevi 21-23 Nov. Day 1 - Quarti di Finale
Youth2014 Campionati Nazionali Youth Trevi 21-23 Nov. Day 1 - Quarti di Finale - 30 matches on schedule Cat: 49 Kg (1 Match), 52 Kg (3 Match), 56 Kg (2 match), 60 Kg (4 Match), 64 Kg (3 Match),...
#Youth2014 Campionati Nazionali Youth Trevi 21-23 Nov.: SEMIFINALS
Youth2014 Campionati Nazionali Youth Trevi 21-23 Nov.: SEMIFINALS - 20 Matches on Schedule.
Pistocchi Giulia (Trevi-SanGiustino)
intervista a Giulia Pistocchi della Lucky Wind Trevi di serie B1 volley femminile stagione 2014-2015 (dopo match Trevi-SanGiustino 10^ giornata di campionato 20-12-2014)
Barneschi Martina (Trevi-San Giustino)
intervista a Martina Barneschi opposta della Top quality San Giustino di serie B1 volley femminile stagione 2014-2015 (dopo match Trevi-SanGiustino 10^ giornata di campionato 20-12-2014)
Rc Robbe ASW-15 + Samsung S4 camera in Trevi 02/11/2014
Rc Robbe ASW-15 with Samsung S4 camera in the campaign near Trevi ( Italy ) By Qui Si Vola !!!!
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Foligno Airport is the airport of the Italian city of Foligno in Umbria region. It is used for general aviation, school, business jet aviation, charter aviation and cargo. It will be used as national base of Civil defense aviation. Radio assistance available at 119.55 MHz.
Foligno railway station
Foligno railway station (Italian: Stazione di Foligno) serves the town and comune of Foligno, in the region of Umbria, central Italy. It is also the most important railway junction in Umbria. Opened in 1866, it forms part of the Rome–Ancona railway, and is the southeastern terminus of the Foligno–Terontola railway, which links Florence with Rome. The station is currently managed by Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI).
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Cancellara.
- Campello sul Clitunno
- Castel Ritaldi
- Nocera Umbra
- Gualdo Cattaneo
- Giano dell'Umbria
- Cerreto di Spoleto
- Sant'Anatolia di Narco
- Serravalle di Chienti
- Bastia umbra
- Pie' del Sasso
- Massa Martana
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: