in Provincia di Siena of Tuscany, Italy
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (23 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (30 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (34 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (45 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (56 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (75 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (75 mi)
- Forlì Airport (82 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (92 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (100 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 3 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 4 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Parco Acquasanta di Terme di Chianciano (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Piscine Termali Theia (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.054 and 11.618 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 3' 13" and E 11° 37' 4"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:29 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:54 am and 5:58 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Fornace Laterizi
Fornace Laterizi in Provincia di Siena (Tuscany) with it's 30 habitants is a city located in Italy about 92 mi (or 149 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Fornace Laterizi is now 11:29 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports closer to Fornace Laterizi, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Siena / Ampugnano Airport in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of the City of Pienza in a distance of 3 mi (or 6 km), North-East. We saw 2 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: San Quirico d'Orcia, Castiglione d'Orcia, Pienza, San Giovanni d'Asso and Montalcino. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 11°C / 51 °F
|Morning Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Evening Temperature||4°C / 40 °F|
|Night Temperature||1°C / 33 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1000 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Strong breeze with 18 km/h (11 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 13% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Thursday, 27th of February 2020
11°C (51 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 28th of February 2020
15°C (59 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Saturday, 29th of February 2020
13°C (56 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
LOCANDA IN TUSCANY
Adler Thermae Spa & Wellness Resort
Villa del Capitano Luxury Art & Relais
Country House Osteria dell'Orcia
Relais Il Chiostro di Pienza
Palazzo del Capitano Wellness & Relais
Hotel Arca di Pienza
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
San Quirico d'Orcia (SI) Tuscany Italy
This is an old little town along the ancient Francigena road in the Orcia Valley at the province of Siena Italy. The Orcia Valley is listed on UNESCO World Heritage for its well-preserved landscape...
San Quirico D'Orcia (SI) - Ristrutturazione negozio Incoop
Giovedì 14 novembre a San Quirico D'Orcia ha riaperto alle vendite lo storico negozio Incoop completamente ristrutturato. Un ruolo di primo piano nell'assortimento è giocato dai prodotti...
Davide Van de Sfroos @ San Quirico d'Orcia - Ventanas & la curiera
Davide Van de Sfroos " Best of Tour 2012" @ San Quirico d'Orcia 13-8-'12 Davide "Billa" Brambilla (fisarmonica, tastiere e tromba), Angapiemage Galliano Persico (violino), Maurizio "Gnola"...
Orcia Dance Festival -- San Quirico d'Orcia
Orcia Dance Festival 24 Agosto 2012 San quirico d'Orcia (SI)
FAM SAN QUIRICO D'ORCIA (SIENA)
FAM http://www.famsrl-sanquiricodorcia.com KM. 184, S.S. CASSIA Tel 00390577897530 Tutto per l'edilizia.Una gamma completa di prodotti di qualit?elezionata per soddisfare le richieste e le...
Siena - San Quirico d'Orcia
Visit the site: http://sites.google.com/site/pdcstz/home You'll find a lot of funny Venice!
PISTOI SPARTACO SAN QUIRICO D'ORCIA (SIENA)
PISTOI SPARTACO http://www.pistoi-spartaco.com KM. 184,9, S.S. CASSIA Tel 00390577899042.
PIZZERIA PANINOTECA RITROVO SAN QUIRICO D'ORCIA (SIENA)
PIZZERIA PANINOTECA RITROVO http://www.pizzeria-paninoteca-ritrovo.com 73, V. D. ALIGHIERI Tel 00390577898182.
Bagno Vignoni Tuscany
Bagno Vignoni le Le antiche terme situate lungo la via Francigena nelle vicinanze della statale per Roma, a soli 4 Km da San Quirico d'Orcia, ......
Sbandieratori e Musici Città di Bisignano
Campionati Nazionali FISB 2008 TENZONE BRONZEA San Quirico d'Orcia 12.07.2008 Grande Squadra BISIGNANO.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Bagno Vignoni is a town situated on a hill above Val d'Orcia in Tuscany, Italy. It is a popular tourist destination and well known for its hot springs. The ancient village of Bagno Vignoni is located in the heart of Tuscany, in the Val d'Orcia Natural Park. Thanks to the Via Francigena (which was the main route followed by pilgrims in antiquity who went to Rome), these thermal waters were found and have been used since Roman times.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Fornace Laterizi.
- San Quirico d'Orcia
- Castiglione d'Orcia
- San Giovanni d'Asso
- Castel del Piano
- Abbadia San Salvatore
- Chianciano Terme
- Torrita di Siena
- Santa Fiora
- Rapolano Terme
- Monteroni d'Arbia
- Foiano della Chiana
- Marciano della Chiana
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: