in Provincia di Siena of Tuscany, Italy
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (15 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (25 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (37 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (47 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (50 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (65 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (67 mi)
- Forlì Airport (75 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (95 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (102 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (110 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (156 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Parco Acquasanta di Terme di Chianciano (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Piscine Termali Theia (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.177 and 11.523 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 10' 36" and E 11° 31' 22"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:20 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:54 am and 5:58 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Bollano in Provincia di Siena (Tuscany) with it's 17 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 102 mi (or 164 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Bollano is now 11:20 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 12 airports in the vicinity of Bollano, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Siena / Ampugnano Airport in a distance of 15 mi (or 23 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Val d'Orcia in a distance of 8 mi (or 12 km), South. We found 2 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Buonconvento, San Giovanni d'Asso, Asciano, Monteroni d'Arbia and Montalcino. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 11°C / 51 °F
|Morning Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Evening Temperature||4°C / 40 °F|
|Night Temperature||1°C / 33 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1000 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Strong breeze with 18 km/h (11 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 13% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Thursday, 27th of February 2020
11°C (51 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 28th of February 2020
15°C (59 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Saturday, 29th of February 2020
13°C (56 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Antica Posta L'Abbeveratoio
Fattoria Pieve a Salti
Casa Vacanze La Fornace
Tenuta la Campana
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
The next village
As featured in http://thenextvillage.net/?p=23. On the road from Chiusure to Buonconvento in le Crete Senesi, Tuscany, Italy.
I dolci tipici di Siena: ricciarelli, panforte e cantucci. Le dolcezze di Nanni
In provincia di Siena, una delle aziende toscane più rinomate per la produzione di dolci tipici: Le dolcezze di Nanni. Seguendo le antiche ricette, scegliendo solo materie prime di eccellenza...
Carnevale di Asciano 2014 - Prima Domenica 16/02
Come ogni anno ad Asciano si rinnova l'appuntamento con il carnevale. Tra le attrazioni di questa prima domenica Girlesque, Castle's Drummers e Radio Epicentro. Vi aspettiamo domenica prossima...
Festilval Bandistico Azzurra Lorenzoni 2013 - Asciano (Siena)
Le Majorettes di Asciano sulle note di Washington Post eseguite dalla Soc. Filarmonica "G.Verdi" di Asciano, Banda Musicale Montanarese, Corpo Musicale San Marco di Origgio e la Banda Musicale...
Il Museo Siamo Noi - Asciano (Siena)
Videoclip promozionale dei musei ascianesi ideato ed organizzato dalle tirocinanti del Comune di Asciano (Eva Basile e Vincenza Saponara), coordinato dall'Assessorato alla Cultura del Comune,...
Banda Città di Ceccano - Concerto ad Asciano (SI)
Banda Città di Ceccano - Concerto ad Asciano (SI) - raduno "Azzurra Lorenzoni"
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Territorial Abbey of Monte Oliveto Maggiore
The Abbey of Monte Oliveto Maggiore is a large Benedictine monastery in the Italian region of Tuscany, 10 km south of Asciano. Its buildings, which are mostly of red brick, are conspicuous against the grey clayey and sandy soil—the Crete senesi which give this area of Tuscany its name. It is a territorial abbey whose abbot functions as the bishop of the land within the abbey's possession, even though he is not consecrated as a bishop.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bollano.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: