in Provincia di Grosseto of Tuscany, Italy
- Grosseto Airport (7 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (31 mi)
- Marina Di Campo Airport (39 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (60 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (65 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (68 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (71 mi)
- Massa Cinquale Airport (90 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (96 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (109 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (118 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (176 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Acqua Village (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Parco Avventura Cieloverde (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Aquarium Mondo Marino (zoo, (13 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.845 and 10.996 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 50' 41" and E 10° 59' 44"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:07 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:08 am and 8:36 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Vaticino
Vaticino in Provincia di Grosseto (Tuscany) with it's 59 habitants is a city located in Italy about 102 mi (or 163 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Vaticino is now 10:07 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports closer to Vaticino, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Grosseto Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Val d'Orcia in a distance of 32 mi (or 51 km), North-East. We saw 3 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Gavorrano, Grosseto, Castiglione della Pescaia, Scarlino and Massa Marittima. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 85 °F
|Morning Temperature||25°C / 76 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 81 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1008 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (7 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 40% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Monday, 2nd of August 2021
30°C (86 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 3rd of August 2021
30°C (85 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Wednesday, 4th of August 2021
30°C (86 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Few clouds, moderate breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel Residence Roccamare
Montebelli Country Hotel
Hotel Vatluna Relais
CASA BADIOLA GOLF HOUSE
Guadalupe Country Resort
MONTEBELLI AGRITURISMO AND COUNTRY HOTEL
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
trofeo maremma 2010_fine via della serra_Ravi(Gavorrano)
This video was uploaded from a mobile phone.
Marisma - Strada del Casettino Dani 65, Gavorrano
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su ClickCase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/marisma-gavorrano-15920.html Descrizione annuncio: Da Privato. OFFERTA : DAL 6 SETTEMBRE EURO 600 ALLA SETTIMANA ...
35° Trofeo Maremma 2011 (HD)
PROVA SPECIALE 2 "Gavorrano" Classifica finale: 1- Ciuffi - Morganti (Peugeot 207 S2000) 2- Ricaldone - Vincenti (Peugeot 207 S2000) 3- Rovatti - Fogli (Renault Clio R3C) 4- Nannini - Cavaciocchi...
Accademia dell'Ottava - Il mondo in versi 2006 (Caldana)
ACCADEMIA DELL'OTTAVA - Il mondo in versi 2006 Caldana David Riondino, Umberto Lozzi, Mauro Chechi http://www.accademiadellottava.it.
35° TROFEO MAREMMA 2011 PS5 (HD)
Classifica finale: 1- Ciuffi - Morganti (Peugeot 207 S2000) 2- Ricaldone - Vincenti (Peugeot 207 S2000) 3- Rovatti - Fogli (Renault Clio R3C) 4- Nannini - Cavaciocchi (Peugeot 207 S2000) 5-...
Eurofighter Typhoon - IV Stormo Caccia Grosseto
Operazioni durante la Ballata del 9° Gruppo del 2012 a Grosseto.
Agriturismo La Rombaia a Castiglione della Pescaia (Maremma Toscana)
A solo 4 km dalle splendide spiagge di Castiglione della Pescaia, un luogo d'eccezione immerso in una natura semplicemente straordinaria. Una sistemazione estremamente curata dove gusto e ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Vetulonia, formerly called Vetulonium (Etruscan Vatluna), was an ancient town of Etruria, Italy, the site of which is probably occupied by the modern village of Vetulonia, which up to 1887 bore the name of Colonnata and Colonna di Buriano: the site is currently a frazione of the comune of Castiglione della Pescaia, with some 400 inhabitants.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Vaticino.
- Castiglione della Pescaia
- Massa Marittima
- Civitella Marittima
- Monterotondo Marittimo
- Castelnuovo di Val di Cecina
- Magliano in Toscana
- Porto Santo Stefano
- Monte Argentario
- Campiglia Marittima
- Monteverdi Marittimo
- Giglio Castello
- Isola del Giglio
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: