in Provincia di Grosseto of Tuscany, Italy
- Grosseto Airport (26 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (33 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (45 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (51 mi)
- Marina Di Campo Airport (68 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (69 mi)
- Rieti Airport (71 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (79 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (83 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (89 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Parco Acquasanta di Terme di Chianciano (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Piscine Termali Theia (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.841 and 11.576 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 50' 27" and E 11° 34' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:51 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:45 am and 8:53 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-07-10 07:22:48
Explore San Bastiano
San Bastiano in Provincia di Grosseto (Tuscany) with it's 30 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 81 mi (or 131 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in San Bastiano is now 08:51 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of San Bastiano, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Grosseto Airport in a distance of 26 mi (or 42 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Val d'Orcia in a distance of 16 mi (or 25 km), North. We found 2 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Santa Fiora, Arcidosso, Castel del Piano, Roccalbegna and Seggiano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 32°C / 90 °F
|Morning Temperature||32°C / 90 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 17% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Saturday, 11th of July 2020
28°C (83 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 12th of July 2020
27°C (80 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 13th of July 2020
26°C (78 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Cittadinanza Onoraria allo scrittore Andrea Camilleri al Nuovo Teatro di Santa Fiora
Andrea Camilleri, cittadino onorario di Santa Fiora La cerimonia ufficiale è avvenuta domenica 26 ottobre alle ore 17,30 al Nuovo teatro Comunale di Santa Fiora Domenica 26 ottobre Andrea...
La Riproduzione della Trota Macrostigma nella Peschiera di Santa Fiora
Le Trote di Santa Fiora, Tutela della Biodiversità e delle Tradizioni del Monte Amiata.
Appartamento In Affitto, In Vendita Santa Fiora
http://www.parcodeifaggi.altervista.org Appartamento in Affitto, Appartamento in Vendita, a pochi km da Santa Fiora -- Grosseto - Val d'Orcia Affitto (Casa V...
La volpe del gatto d'oro
Volpe ghiotta incontrata durante una notturna mountain bike vicino al ristorante 'il gatto d'oro' sul Monte Amiata.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Bagnoli is a village in Tuscany, central Italy, administratively a frazione of the comune of Arcidosso, province of Grosseto, in the area of Mount Amiata. At the time of the 2001 census its population amounted to 359. Bagnoli is about 58 km from Grosseto and just 1 km from Arcidosso. It is composed of several other wards and hamlets: Grappolini, Capannelle, Piane del Maturo, Canali, Capenti e Case Nuove
San Lorenzo, Arcidosso
San Lorenzo is a village in Tuscany, central Italy, administratively a frazione of the comune of Arcidosso, province of Grosseto, in the area of Mount Amiata. At the time of the 2001 census its population amounted to 211. San Lorenzo is about 56 km from Grosseto and 2 km from Arcidosso, and it is situated between the towns of Arcidosso and Castel del Piano.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of San Bastiano.
Prato delle Macinaie: Monte Amiata, Prato delle Macinaie (source)
Santa Fiora: Peschiera, Santa Fiora (source)
Santa Fiora › South-East: Gr) Piazza Garibaldi, Santa Fiora (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: