in Province of Florence of Tuscany, Italy
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (5 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (26 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (36 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (38 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (44 mi)
- Massa Cinquale Airport (50 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (52 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (71 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (111 mi)
- Venezia / Tessera - Marco Polo Airport (133 mi)
- Treviso / Sant'Angelo Airport (139 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Cathedral, Torre Civica and Piazza Grande, Modena (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Early Christian Monuments of Ravenna (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Ferrara, City of the Renaissance, and its Po Delta (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico di Pistoia (zoo, (15 mi)
- Parco Avventura Il Gigante (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Hidron (amusement park, (2 mi)
- Panorama dalla Strada per S. Francesco (observation point, (9 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.794 and 11.104 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 47' 39" and E 11° 6' 12"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:44 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:14 am and 8:27 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-08-10 08:12:05
Signa in Province of Florence (Tuscany) with it's 12,602 inhabitants is located in Italy about 150 mi (or 241 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Signa is now 07:44 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the wider vicinity of Signa, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Firenze / Peretola Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Florence in a distance of 8 mi (or 12 km), East. We found 4 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Lastra a Signa, Campi Bisenzio, Poggio A Caiano, Prato and Calenzano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 33°C / 91 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Evening Temperature||32°C / 89 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 76 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 1% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 11th of August 2022
32°C (89 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Friday, 12th of August 2022
32°C (89 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Saturday, 13th of August 2022
31°C (88 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
IH Hotels Firenze Business
Hotel 500 Firenze
Dame di Toscana Residenze con vista
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
La Sagra della Pecora di Ponte a Signa
Abbiamo coinvolto alcuni nostri amici per questa spedizione presso la rinomata Sagra della Pecora di Ponte a Signa; penne alla pecora, bistecche di pecora e chianina, rostinciane e altre specialit...
Chiesa Rumena di Signa - Battesimi - Predica in Italiano
Chiesa pentecostale Rumena- Battesimi 2014 Predica in Italiano.
Bike ride to Signa Tuscany Italy
Bike ride from Florence to Signa in Tuscany Italy. Passing through the rugged road that leads to the Renai Park. Signa was a medieval castle that it got transformations during the course of...
Isus i-a toata povara ta - Corul - Biserica Penticostala Maranata Signa
cantare de cor face parte din programul de Pasti 2014.
Spettacolo di apertura concerto di Emma Marrone (1 parte) - Lastra a Signa 21-07-12
Ed ecco a tutti voi la nostra occasione piu grande in cui ci esibiamo al concerto di Emma!! Apriamo naturalmente con tante coreografie e colpi di scena, colori, cambi d'abito e tanto altro!!...
Biserica Penticostala Maranata Signa - Adolescentii - Nu-i usor sa fii parinte
Tinerii biserici ce Lauda pe Domnul in cadrul serviciului de binecuvantare a copilasilor Dig Noemi si Matei Samuel Domnul sa-i Binecuvinteze.
Palio degli Arcieri di Signa 2012 [parte 6] sbandieratori
Sbandieratori del Corteo Storico di Signa.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Badia a Settimo
The Badia a Settimo or Abbazia dei Santi Salvatore e Lorenzo a Settimo is a Cluniac Benedictine abbey in the comune of Scandicci, near Florence in Tuscany, Italy. It was founded in 1004. On 18 March 1236, by order of Pope Gregory IX, the monastery passed to the Cistercians of the abbey of Galgano Guidotti.
Tumulus of Montefortini
The Tumulus of Montefortini is an Etruscan tomb near Comeana, Tuscany, central Italy, which is believed to date from the 7th century BC. The tumulus is an oval burial mound 80 metres long and 11 metres high, which houses two tombs. Excavations began in 1966 and the finds are displayed in the museum of Artimino.
The Bisenzio is a river of 49 km that starts in the municipality of Cantagallo and enters into the Arno river in Signa (Florence). It passes the town of Prato and the Santa Lucia weir and the Hydroelectric dam in Madonna della Tosse.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Signa.
- Lastra a Signa
- Campi Bisenzio
- Poggio A Caiano
- Sesto Fiorentino
- Montelupo Fiorentino
- Capraia e Limite
- San Casciano in Val di Pesa
- Bagno a Ripoli
- Cerreto Guidi
Florence: A1, Florence (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: