Greve in Chianti
in Province of Florence of Tuscany, Italy
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (17 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (23 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (28 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (41 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (47 mi)
- Forlì Airport (56 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (58 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (66 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (127 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (132 mi)
- Venezia / Tessera - Marco Polo Airport (142 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Early Christian Monuments of Ravenna (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Cathedral, Torre Civica and Piazza Grande, Modena (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Parco Avventura Il Gigante (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Minigolf San Cipriano Campo Comunale (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Hidron (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Panorama dalla Strada per S. Francesco (observation point, (15 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.585 and 11.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 35' 6" and E 11° 19' 1"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:21 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:40 am and 5:11 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-01-21 08:03:40
Discover Greve in Chianti
Greve in Chianti in Province of Florence (Tuscany) with it's 3,792 citizens is a town in Italy about 132 mi (or 212 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital city.
Current time in Greve in Chianti is now 09:21 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports near Greve in Chianti, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Firenze / Peretola Airport in a distance of 17 mi (or 27 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Florence in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), North. We discovered 4 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Radda in Chianti, Impruneta, Castellina in Chianti, Tavarnelle Val di Pesa and Incisa in Val d'Arno. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 7°C / 45 °F
|Morning Temperature||4°C / 38 °F|
|Evening Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Night Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 35% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Saturday, 22nd of January 2022
6°C (43 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 23rd of January 2022
8°C (47 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Monday, 24th of January 2022
9°C (48 °F)
3°C (38 °F)
Few clouds, calm.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Villa le Barone
Casa al Sole
Giovanni da Verrazzano
Locanda Il Gallo
Casprini da Omero Residence
Fattoria Poggio al Sorbo
Residenza San Leo
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
This video was taken at the beginning of August at Greve in Chianti in the heart of Tuscany. It's a great day trip from Florence plus you get to see the lovely Tuscan countryside in between!
Wine Museum Greve in Chianti - WWW.HDTVOne.TV
HDTVOne www.hdtvone.tv is taking you today to a journey with in a very peculiar Museum in Greve in Chianti (FI) which show all the old instruments used to produce the fabulous nectar that...
Day tour of Chianti Adrianel's photos around Chianti, Italy (wineries chianti italy balsamic)
Preview of Adrianel's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/adrianel/1/1205681460/tpod.html This blog preview was made by TravelPod using...
Greve in Chianti (Florence) - Luxury Villa
Villa Greta is one of the most beautiful Chianti Homes, with spectacular garden and fantastic views over the rolling Chianti hills. The property is composed by Villa Greta which is a beautiful...
Bistecca Fiorentina Chianina T-Bone Steak Antica Macelleria Falorni Toskana
Bestes Rindfleisch der antiken Sorte Chianina, langsam und natürlich gewachsen und von erlesener Qualität, deren Genuss unvergesslich ist. Von der altehrwüdigen Rinderrasse Chianina stammt...
Vignamaggio - Greve, Tuscany, Italy
http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-00a0-9026-5543?ytv2=1 - Created at TripWow by TravelPod Attractions (a TripAdvisor™ company) Vignamaggio Greve This beautiful Renaissance villa...
Castello di Gabbiano in Chianti Tuscany Italy with Juliet
Visiting this castle and the vineyards. Enjoy the view. http://www.youtube.com/pabisq.
43a Expo Chianti Classico - www.HTO.tv
Chissà se il famoso poeta latino Orazio, nella sua Ode dedicata alla morte della Regina Cleopatra, declamando : "Nunc est bibendum", stava degustando un Chianti classico. Non ci è dato a...
Antica Macelleria Falorni traditionsreiche Metzgerei in Greve in der Toskana
Seit acht Generationen führt die Familie Falorni die Antica Macelleria Falorni di Greve in Chianti, die 1729 von ihrem Ahnen Gio Battista gegründet wurde.
AGRITURISMO PODERE CAMPRIANO
"PODERE CAMPRIANO" AGRITURISMO A GREVE IN CHIANTI "Per tutti coloro che amano la tranquillità, la genuinità, la riservatezza, ma soprattutto le tradizioni, vi aspetto al podere Campriano!...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Montefioralle is a village in Tuscany, a frazione of the comune of Greve in Chianti. It is sometimes claimed to be the birthplace of Amerigo Vespucci.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Greve in Chianti.
- Radda in Chianti
- Castellina in Chianti
- Tavarnelle Val di Pesa
- Incisa in Val d'Arno
- San Casciano in Val di Pesa
- Barberino Val d'Elsa
- Figline Valdarno
- Gaiole in Chianti
- Bagno a Ripoli
- Rignano sull'Arno
- San Giovanni Valdarno
- Pian di Sco
- Castelfranco di Sopra
- Colle di Val d'Elsa
- Sesto Fiorentino
- Lastra a Signa
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Greve, Greve In Chianti