in Trento of Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy
- Bolzano Airport (15 mi)
- Trento / Mattarello Airport (27 mi)
- Samedan Airport (55 mi)
- Belluno Airport (61 mi)
- Innsbruck Airport (61 mi)
- Vicenza Airport (62 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (70 mi)
- Brescia / Montichiari Airport (75 mi)
- Treviso / Sant'Angelo Airport (77 mi)
- Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport (81 mi)
- Venezia / Tessera - Marco Polo Airport (89 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (130 mi)
- Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- The Dolomites (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- City of Vicenza and the Palladian Villas of the Veneto (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- City of Verona (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Botanical Garden (Orto Botanico), Padua (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of Wies (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Venice and its Lagoon (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Passeggiata Lungo Passirio (observation point, (19 mi)
- Terme Merano (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 46.405 and 11.019 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 46° 24' 16" and E 11° 1' 9"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:07 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:24 am and 9:03 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-06-04 07:22:12
Livo in Trento (Trentino-Alto Adige) with it's 231 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 320 mi (or 516 km) north of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Livo is now 07:07 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports in the vicinity of Livo, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Bolzano Airport in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair in Switzerland at a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km). The closest in Italy is Rock Drawings in Valcamonica in a distance of 46 mi (or 50 km), North-West. We found 2 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Cis, Cagno, Rumo, Revo and Cles. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 54 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 51 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||28%|
|Air Pressure||1003 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 90% of sky|
|General Conditions||Heavy intensity rain|
Friday, 5th of June 2020
17°C (63 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Light rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 6th of June 2020
17°C (63 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 7th of June 2020
16°C (60 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Albergo Cavallino Bianco
Alpen Garten Hotel Margherita
Pineta Hotels Nature Wellness Resort
Bauernhof AGRITUR MONTE PIN
CASA INCANTATA - FAM. POZZATTI FLAIM DANIELA Pension
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
How italian firefighters respond
IMPORTANT README with english subs! Here is how work the system of volunteer firefighters Italian, precisely in the autonomous region of Trentino, where there are about 230 firestation of...
vigili del fuoco Cles partenza per incidente stradale
LEGGIMI IMPORTANTE! Guardatelo in HD! se ti è piaciuto questo video ISCRIVITI al mio canale! a breve ne arriveranno molti altri!! https://www.facebook.com/vigilidelfuococles pagina ufficiale...
Le Origini Della Specie - i giardini di marzo (video ufficiale)
I GIARDINI DI MARZO disponibile su: ...
JINGLE BELLS - EXTRA MONUMENT ROAD #1
Tanti auguri dai Corners Monument Road con un Jingle Bells come sappiamo fare noi! LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/cornersmonume... TWITTER: ...
Gemellaggio di Cles - African Symphony
Corpo Bandistico "Carlo Montanari" di Lavagno (VR) Concerto di Cles - 2012 Brano: Musik ist trumpf Autore: Van McCoy Arr for band: Nahoiro Iwai.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Non Valley is a valley located mainly in the Trentino, with three, primarily German-speaking municipalities belonging to the province of South Tyrol (Deutschnonsberg), northern Italy. The largest municipalities in the valley are Cles (the main town), Tuenno, Taio, Coredo, Denno, Fondo, and Revò.
Lago di Santa Giustina
Lago di Santa Giustina is a lake in Trentino, Italy.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Livo.
Cis: SS42 al km 189,2 in località Mostizzolo (comune di) − vista con direzione est, Cis (source)
Rumo: Val di Non, Rumo (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: