Prato Allo Stelvio
in Bolzano of Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy
- Samedan Airport (34 mi)
- Bolzano Airport (37 mi)
- Trento / Mattarello Airport (48 mi)
- Innsbruck Airport (57 mi)
- Hohenems-Dornbirn Airport (68 mi)
- Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport (78 mi)
- Brescia / Montichiari Airport (83 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (86 mi)
- Treviso / Sant'Angelo Airport (102 mi)
- Linate Airport (103 mi)
- Venezia / Tessera - Marco Polo Airport (114 mi)
- Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of Wies (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Abbey of St Gall (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- City of Verona (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- City of Vicenza and the Palladian Villas of the Veneto (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 46.619 and 10.591 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 46° 37' 8" and E 10° 35' 28"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:07 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:31 am and 9:13 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-07-04 07:21:21
Discover Prato Allo Stelvio
Prato Allo Stelvio in Bolzano (Trentino-Alto Adige) with it's 2,640 citizens is a place in Italy about 340 mi (or 547 km) north of Rome, the country's capital city.
Current time in Prato Allo Stelvio is now 03:07 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Prato Allo Stelvio, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Samedan Airport in Switzerland in a distance of 34 mi (or 55 km). The closest airport in Italy is Bolzano Airport in a distance of 37 mi (or 55 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair in Switzerland at a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km). The closest in Italy is Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes in a distance of 36 mi (or 11 km), West. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sluderno, Stelvio, Glorenza, Malles Venosta and Lasa. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 82 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (0 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 4% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 6th of July 2020
24°C (76 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, broken clouds.
Tuesday, 7th of July 2020
22°C (72 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 8th of July 2020
25°C (78 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Garden Park Hotel
Zentral Aktiv- und Wellnesshotel
Saldur Small Active Hotel
Garberhof Beauty & Wellness Resort
Traube Hotel Restaurant
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Stelvio pass june 2013
we took a trip around Europe in our 2012 Mercedes E 350 cabriolet . Stelvio pass and the rest of the Italian Alps had to be one of the highlights of our whol...
Passo dello Stelvio vol.1
Video che ritrae la strada che da Bormio porta al Passo dello Stelvio il tutto in sella alla nostra Yamaha Tdm 900 ripresa dalla telecamera posta sul casco by Marzio e Mary. www.marmary.com.
High Alpine Tour Aug 2008
Stelvio Pass two-up on a Ducati ST3 with Edelweiss bike tours High Alpine Tour.
Cycling Bormio - Cancano Lake 24.5.2012
Riding of cancano lake climb the 24th of May with Hotel Funivia Bormio and their bike guides.
KLOSN Stelvio 2014
La località di Stelvio in Val Venosta rivive un'antica usanza, che si ripete ogni anno in concomitanza con la festa di San Nicolò - la tradizione dei "Klosn". Il 6 dicembre,per le stradine...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Suldenbach is a stream in South Tyrol, Italy.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Prato Allo Stelvio.
Prad am Stilfser Joch: Wellnesshotel Zentral in Prad am Stilfer Joch, Prad am Stilfser Joch (source)
Stilfs: Montoni − Obervinschgau − Südtirol − Alta Val Venosta Alto Adige, Stilfs (source)
Prad am Stilfser Joch: Camping Residence Sägemühle, Prad am Stilfser Joch (source)
Prad am Stilfser Joch: Trentino − Südtirol, Prad am Stilfser Joch (source)
Prad am Stilfser Joch, Prad am Stilfser Joch (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Prato, Prad am Stilfserjoch, Prad am Stilfser Joch, Prato allo Stelvio, プラート・アッロ・ステルヴィオ