in Agrigento of Sicily, Italy
- Archaeological Area of Agrigento (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Villa Romana del Casale (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Mount Etna (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Late Baroque Towns of the Val di Noto (South-Eastern Sicily) (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Syracuse and the Rocky Necropolis of Pantalica (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Megalithic Temples of Malta (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Isole Eolie (Aeolian Islands) (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- City of Valletta (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Ħal Saflieni Hypogeum (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Scala dei Turchi (observation point, (16 mi)
- Fantasy Park (amusement park, (20 mi)
- Aquapark Conte Sommatino (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Moorea Park (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 37.350 and 13.750 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 37° 21' 1" and E 13° 45' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:05 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:11 am and 8:10 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Castrofilippo
Castrofilippo in Agrigento (Sicily) with it's 2,895 habitants is located in Italy about 321 mi (or 516 km) south of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Castrofilippo is now 10:05 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Castrofilippo, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Comiso Airport 'Vincenzo Magliocco' in a distance of 53 mi (or 86 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Archaeological Area of Agrigento in a distance of 10 mi (or 15 km), South-West. We encountered 4 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Racalmuto, Naro, Grotte, Favara and Canicatti. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 34°C / 92 °F
|Morning Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Evening Temperature||32°C / 90 °F|
|Night Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 10% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 4th of August 2021
34°C (93 °F)
28°C (83 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 5th of August 2021
32°C (89 °F)
25°C (78 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Friday, 6th of August 2021
32°C (90 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Video On Board Racalmuto Yamaha R6
Autodromo Valle dei Templi, due giri di pista in moto dietro a Ciccio Agosta detto Il Baronetto.
Oengus a Racalmuto ( On Board ) su ZX10R 2008
qualche giretto all'autodromo Valle dei Templi sulla mia Kawasaki ZX10R 2008.
Time Attack Racalmuto - Honda Civic Type R
The Fastest lap: 01:20.968 Event: Time Attack Autodromo Valle Dei Templi Racalmuto 2012 Date: 28 October 2012 Car: Honda Civic Type R EP3 Driver: Robert Micallef.
Lotus 23B Racalmuto Historic Time Attack 9Jun2013
Lotus 23B Racalmuto Historic Time Attack 9 June 2013.
Time Attack Racalmuto 06-11-2011
COSW720° con la sua Sierra Cosworth RWD al Time Attack dell'Autodromo Valle dei Templi di Racalmuto.
1/3 Racalmuto 17 02 08 CameracarBy Rambus @ Opel Calibra c20xe 2.0 16v Parte 1
AS:mi scuso in anticipo per qualche imprecazione.. In pista di nuovo a Racalmuto con qualche nuova evoluzione sulla car. Un saluto a mio fratello sul coupè 20vt a ivan sulla punto a carbone...
MV Agusta F4 Racalmuto Speedway 2009
Pista Racalmuto (Italy) passeggiata con amici in MV Agusta F4/Track Racalmuto (Italy) walk with friends in MV Agusta F4.
Fiat Coupe 20vt on board camera racalmuto AG 22 06 08 parte1
Fiat Coupè 2000 20V turbo, filtro-scarico-intercooler. On board camera track day Elaborare Day, racalmuto AG 22/06/2008, seconda entrata in pista PARTE 1/2.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Castrofilippo.
- Palma di Montechiaro
- Campobello di Licata
- Joppolo Giancaxio
- Santa Elisabetta
- Acquaviva Platani
- Porto Empedocle
- Sant'Angelo Muxaro
- San Cataldo
- San Biagio Platani
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: