in Provincia di Sondrio of Lombardy, Italy
- Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- City of Verona (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Breg Adventure Park (amusement park, (26 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 46.330 and 10.308 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 46° 19' 49" and E 10° 18' 27"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:00 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:50 am and 7:52 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-04-04 07:21:27
Sommacologna in Provincia di Sondrio (Lombardy) with it's 118 inhabitants is located in Italy about 326 mi (or 524 km) north of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Sommacologna is now 08:00 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Sommacologna, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Samedan Airport in Switzerland in a distance of 25 mi (or 40 km). The closest airport in Italy is Trento / Mattarello Airport in a distance of 45 mi (or 40 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair in Switzerland at a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km). The closest in Italy is Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes in a distance of 25 mi (or 35 km), North. We found 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sondalo, Grosio, Grosotto, Mazzo di Valtellina and Vervio. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 6°C / 43 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Evening Temperature||3°C / 37 °F|
|Night Temperature||3°C / 37 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 36% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Sunday, 5th of April 2020
11°C (51 °F)
5°C (40 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Monday, 6th of April 2020
13°C (56 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
15°C (60 °F)
9°C (47 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Calma Pazzienza & Cottonfiock live La Nocc Sondalo
Il brano il pazzo sollazzo del mazzo eseguito live alla Nocc di SOndalo!!!
Suzuki Samurai a Piazzo Sondalo
Prove col Samurai al monte Piazzo vicino a Sondalo...guida Daniele!!
38° Motoraduno Stelvio International - Parata delle luci
38° Motoraduno Stelvio International Sondalo (SO) 26 - 29 giugno 2014 Parata delle luci, svoltasi sabato 28 giugno lungo le vie di Sondalo (SO).
Show Action Group - 38° Motoraduno Stelvio International Metzeler 2014
Show Action Group al 38° Motoraduno Stelvio International Metzeler 2014. Sondalo - Passo dello Stelvio Sergio Canobbio e il suo team nelle evoluzioni durante il raduno. Backflip Matteo Cominioli...
Test con skiroll - Alfio Di Gregorio
Test funzionale con skiroll su nastro trasportatore - Alfio Di Gregorio - Sondalo (SO) - 2006.
Test con skiroll - Erika Bettineschi
Test funzionale con skiroll su nastro trasportatore - Erika Bettineschi - Sondalo(SO) - 2006.
Test con skiroll - Mateja Bogatec
Test funzionale con skiroll su nastro trasportatore - Mateja Bogatec - Sondalo (SO) - 2006.
Test con skiroll - Michel Rainer
Test funzionale con skiroll su nastro trasportatore - Michel Rainer - Sondalo (SO) - 2006.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Sommacologna.
Grosio › North-East: Chiesa Parrocchiale di San Giuseppe, Grosio (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: