in Provincia di Brescia of Lombardy, Italy
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- City of Verona (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 46.079 and 10.293 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 46° 4' 44" and E 10° 17' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:34 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:36 am and 9:11 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-07-07 07:21:07
Explore Paisco Loveno
Paisco Loveno in Provincia di Brescia (Lombardy) with it's 257 inhabitants is located in Italy about 310 mi (or 498 km) north of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Paisco Loveno is now 05:34 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Paisco Loveno, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Samedan Airport in Switzerland in a distance of 37 mi (or 60 km). The closest airport in Italy is Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport in a distance of 40 mi (or 60 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Rock Drawings in Valcamonica in a distance of 8 mi (or 14 km), South.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Berzo, Malonno, Cedegolo, Sellero and Capo di Ponte. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 15°C / 58 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 58 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 1% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 8th of July 2020
26°C (78 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Thursday, 9th of July 2020
26°C (79 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Friday, 10th of July 2020
25°C (77 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Garda di Sonico part 1 di Alberto Garlaschelli
Le bellezze che circondano il piccolo paesino di Garda.
12^ Sellero Super XC
Gara di mountainbike, prova del circuito Brescia Cup XC 2012, svolta a Sellero domenica 20 maggio 2012.
Monte Pasubio - Ricordando...La Grande Guerra
Frammento narrato e eseguito l'8 novembre 2014 presso il Palasport di Capo di Ponte dalla Banda Musicale Capontina, Coro "Rosa Camuna" di Sellero, narratori: Antonello Scarsi e Gianluigi ...
Mec World srl - Lavorazioni meccaniche pesanti
Mec World si occupa di lavorazioni meccaniche conto terzi prevalentemente su componenti per impianti energetici di tutto il mondo quali valvole, Bop, Alberi, distanziali e dischi turbina, piastre...
Guida Associazione Camuniverso
CAMUNIVERSO è un'associazione, giovane e dinamica, che nasce con l'obiettivo di dare un innovativo taglio alla fruizione dei beni culturali e ambientali dell...
Precius Time Live@DylanPub
via Padana Superiore dei Timoria interpretata dai mitici Precius Time nella magica serata di malonno...solo grandi eventi from @Dylan Pub.
Piz Tri - 20 gennaio 2013
Raduno da Fletta fino al Piz Tri a 2300m Domenica 20 gennaio 2013 Sci Alpinistico e Cispolata.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Corno Baitone is a mountain of Lombardy, Italy, It has an elevation of 3331 metres.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Paisco Loveno.