in Provincia di Brescia of Lombardy, Italy
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 3 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- City of Verona (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Monte San Giorgio (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Acquasplash Franciacorta (amusement park, (24 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.943 and 10.236 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 56' 33" and E 10° 14' 9"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:19 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:43 am and 9:06 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-07-14 07:22:23
Explore Ossimo Inferiore
Ossimo Inferiore in Provincia di Brescia (Lombardy) with it's 811 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 302 mi (or 486 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Ossimo Inferiore is now 09:19 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Ossimo Inferiore, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport in a distance of 32 mi (or 51 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Rock Drawings in Valcamonica in a distance of 3 mi (or 5 km), East. We found 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ossimo Superiore, Esine, Piamborno, Cividate Camuno and Borno. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 22°C / 72 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 69 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 99% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Wednesday, 15th of July 2020
20°C (69 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 16th of July 2020
21°C (70 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Friday, 17th of July 2020
21°C (70 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Rizzi Aquacharme Hotel and Spa
Residence Vezzoli Hotel
Albergo Il Castellino
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
GENTE MODA ABBIGLIAMENTO PIANCOGNO (BRESCIA)
GENTE MODA ABBIGLIAMENTO http://www.gente-moda-abbigliamento.com 9, P. MARTIRI V. FANI Tel 00390364466069.
Caro Gesù Ti Scrivo (M. Piccoli)
Canta il coro "Piamborno Canta Con Gioia" - 3 novembre 2012 - Cent'anni in cento note.
Trofeo del Cerreto - Zero Edition by TagRacer
Gara di mountainbike, organizzata da TagRacer, TiTiCi, Emporiosport e dai ragazzi del Cerreto MTB Park di Ossimo Inferiore (BS). Crosscountry all'interno del Parco del Cerreto nel comune di...
Cogno La Madonnina
Da Cogno in provincia di Brescia, lungo un sentiero ripidissimo si arriva alla grotta della Madonnina. Luogo incantevole.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ossimo Inferiore.
- Ossimo Superiore
- Cividate Camuno
- Berzo Inferiore
- Darfo Boario Terme
- Angolo Terme
- Ono San Pietro
- Pian Camuno
- Capo di Ponte
- Paisco Loveno
- Vilminore di Scalve
Esine › North-East: Val Camonica, Esine (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: