in Provincia di Brescia of Lombardy, Italy
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- City of Verona (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- City of Vicenza and the Palladian Villas of the Veneto (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Breg Adventure Park (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 46.212 and 10.340 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 46° 12' 44" and E 10° 20' 24"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:04 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:58 am and 7:46 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-03-30 07:21:22
Monno in Provincia di Brescia (Lombardy) with it's 555 citizens is a place in Italy about 317 mi (or 511 km) north of Rome, the country's capital city.
Current time in Monno is now 01:04 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports near Monno, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Samedan Airport in Switzerland in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km). The closest airport in Italy is Trento / Mattarello Airport in a distance of 40 mi (or 50 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Rock Drawings in Valcamonica in a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km), South. We encountered 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Incudine, Edolo, Sonico, Vezza d'Oglio and Malonno. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 2°C / 36 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Evening Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Night Temperature||-1°C / 30 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||10%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 0 km/h (0 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
Tuesday, 31st of March 2020
4°C (39 °F)
-3°C (26 °F)
Snow, calm, broken clouds.
Wednesday, 1st of April 2020
6°C (42 °F)
1°C (34 °F)
Broken clouds, calm.
Thursday, 2nd of April 2020
7°C (45 °F)
2°C (35 °F)
Scattered clouds, calm.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Mollyflex alla conquista delle incisioni rupestri
La Mollyflex si espande e si muove alla conquista della Valle Camonica, dove nel primo weekend di dicembre ha inaugurato un nuovo spazio espositivo all'interno del negozio Linea Casa di Edolo....
Passo del Mortirolo und Passo della Foppa
Eine Fahrt mit dem Mazda MX-5 und einer Roadstergruppe über den Passo del Mortirolo und den Passo della Foppa von Mazzo di Faltellina (Westen) nach Monno (Osten) im Juli 2013. Das Video ...
Bormio 2012 Part 6: Passo della Foppa, Passo del Mortirolo
Day 4 of the Bormio trip: the ride from Bormio to and the climb of the Passo della Foppa, better known as the Mortirolo. This day, the last for some of us, was the day some feared: Mortirolo...
Passo Mortirolo, descending the steep side to Mazzo #1/4 cycling
Distance coverred 3,4km, max speed 55km/h starting altitude 1850m, finish altitude 1580m inclination up to 18%, total height difference of climb 1300m in 12km.
Discesa in bici dal Mortirolo a Mazzo (via classica) 15 giugno 2013
Discesa in bici dal Mortirolo a Mazzo (via classica), velocità max 60 km/h.
Mortirolo - Tour in moto
Passi delle Alpi: tour in moto al passo del Mortirolo in Lombardia tra Valtellina e Valcamonica.
Mortirolo Pass MTB - Top to Bottom
Mountain biking descent from Mortirolo Pass to Tovo Sant'Agata (Valtellina). The footage was recorded at the beginning of May 2014, the summit was covered with snow. Discesa in mountain bike...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Monno.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: