in Provincia di Brescia of Lombardy, Italy
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- City of Verona (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- City of Vicenza and the Palladian Villas of the Veneto (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Breg Adventure Park (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 46.220 and 10.359 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 46° 13' 13" and E 10° 21' 31"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:14 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:44 am and 7:56 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-04-06 07:22:42
Incudine in Provincia di Brescia (Lombardy) with it's 399 citizens is a city in Italy about 318 mi (or 511 km) north of Rome, the country's capital city.
Local time in Incudine is now 09:14 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Incudine, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Samedan Airport in Switzerland in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km). The closest airport in Italy is Trento / Mattarello Airport in a distance of 39 mi (or 50 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Rock Drawings in Valcamonica in a distance of 18 mi (or 30 km), South. We discovered 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Monno, Vezza d'Oglio, Edolo, Sonico and Vione. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1028 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 2% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
16°C (60 °F)
9°C (47 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
17°C (63 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Light rain, calm, scattered clouds.
Friday, 10th of April 2020
17°C (63 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
14° Caspolda al chiaro di luna, highlights - Vezza d'Oglio, Alta Valle Camonica
serata speciale alla 13° Caspolada al chiaro di luna, neve, amici e tanto divertimento! grazie a tutti! special night at the "14th Moonlight Caspolada", snow, friends and happy time! Thank...
Grande Guerra-Vezza d'Oglio Complesso trincerato Davenino
Terza linea di sbarramento italiana della Prima Guerra Mondiale a Vezza d'Oglio (BS). Queste trincee non vennero mai utilizzate per scopi offensivi. Queste postazioni vennero presidiate da...
Anche la storia è 2.0
Il diario di guerra ora si sfoglia su internet. Andrea Occhi di Vezza d'Oglio pubblica giorno per giorno il racconto di suo nonno, il capitano Martino Occhi.
intervista TeleBoario - spedizione Muztagh Ata (Cina) 7.546m
grazie a Lino Febbrari e a Teleboario per l'intervista :D.
intervista +Valli TV - spedizione Muztagh Ata (Cina) 7.546m
grazie a Francesco Gheza e a +Valli TV per l'intervista :)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Incudine.