in Province of Monza and Brianza of Lombardy, Italy
- Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Monte San Giorgio (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Genoa: Le Strade Nuove and the system of the Palazzi dei Rolli (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Minitalia-Leolandia (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Acquario Civico (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Wet Life (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Acquaworld (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Oplà Village (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Parco della Preistoria (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Aqvasport Giussano (amusement park, (4 mi)
- Dromokart Romano Banco (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Faro Voltiano (observation point, (14 mi)
- Oplà Acquabeach Village (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.661 and 9.267 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 39' 41" and E 9° 16' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:04 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:48 am and 5:22 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Triuggio
Triuggio in Province of Monza and Brianza (Lombardy) with it's 4,226 habitants is located in Italy about 307 mi (or 493 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Triuggio is now 01:04 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports close to Triuggio, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Linate Airport in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci in a distance of 14 mi (or 23 km), South. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sovico, Albiate, Macherio, Carate Brianza and Biassono. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 9°C / 49 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Evening Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Night Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1005 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 22% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Wednesday, 29th of January 2020
10°C (51 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Sky is clear, clear sky.
Thursday, 30th of January 2020
8°C (47 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 31st of January 2020
9°C (48 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Euro Hotel Residence
Best Western Plus BorgoLecco
Residence Le Querce
As Hotel Monza
C-Hotel & Spa
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Starbucks London City Mug Unboxing
Here's me unboxing a London City Mug. This is huge: 20 oz. (0,59 l.) Great! Thanks to Alessio for this present. Take the time to read my posts at http://cheebee.altervista.org...
I'm waiting for ITA iPhone Pins Unboxing
Hi everyone. Here's another unboxing video. This video is dedicated to everyone who is waiting for the official launch of the iPhone not only in Italy, but in every country where it hasn't...
iPhone 3G crash - Starbucks Mugs and USA flag Unboxing
here's a report of a tragedy + a quick unboxing video.
TMAX Club - 2° Livigno Village
Un tornante dopo l'altro, un'accellerazione dopo l'altra: ecco il racconto del 2° Livigno Village, organizzato dal TMAX Club! L'agilità, la personalità e le prestazioni del re dei maxi scooter...
Yamaha Yard Built SR400 Lightning by Deus Ex Machina
La sede italiana di Deus Ex Machina ha voluto celebrare i 35 anni del progetto SR con un moto road trip da Milano sino a Biarritz (F), per svelare al mondo la sua ultima special, Yard Built...
Yard Built XJR1300 Rhapsody in Blue by Keino Cycles
"Rhapsody In Blue”, un concept a due mani per Keino e Yamaha. Dal profondo del cuore di New York City, il bike maker giapponese Keinosuke “Keino” Sasaki ha svelato il prossimo progetto:...
Motoclub XT500 - 15° Raduno Nazionale
In sella all'enduro pioniera delle mono nel mondo off road: ecco il 15° Raduno Nazionale XT500, che ha accolto molti appassionati della mitica due ruote giapponese in Toscana, con base il...
Basilica di San Pietro e Paolo ad Agliate nel comune di Carate Brianza (MB) - AAUR-020_022
Il complesso della Basilica dei Santi Pietro e Paolo ad Agliate che sorge quasi in riva al fiume Lambro, si presenta come una costruzione vetusta fatta di ciottoli alluvionali e pietre rozzamente...
Sorvolando l'agriturismo vicino al gallo dei venti - Parrot AR Drone 2.0
Volo vicino al gallo dei venti, nel bellissimo agriturismo Brusignone, Carate Brianza (MB)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Autodromo Nazionale Monza
The Autodromo Nazionale Monza is a race track located near the town of Monza, north of Milan, in Italy. The circuit's biggest event is the Formula One Italian Grand Prix, which has been hosted there since the sport's inception.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Triuggio.
- Carate Brianza
- Besana in Brianza
- Verano Brianza
- Vedano al Lambro
- Monticello Brianza
- Veduggio Con Colzano
- Cassago Brianza
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Discoteca - Noir - Milano - Funzies
Starting at: 08:30 pm (20:30).
More Information: eventful.com.
Italian Grand Prix Monza 2020 - Saturday
Starting at: 11:00 am (11:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Triuggio, トリウッジョ, Triücc