in Metropolitan City of Milan of Lombardy, Italy
- Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Monte San Giorgio (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Genoa: Le Strade Nuove and the system of the Palazzi dei Rolli (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Acquario Civico (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Parco Giochi Arlecchino (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Parco Avventura Rescaldina (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Wet Life (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Acquaworld (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Oplà Village (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Aqvasport Giussano (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Dromokart Romano Banco (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Faro Voltiano (observation point, (15 mi)
- Oplà Acquabeach Village (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.604 and 9.064 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 36' 14" and E 9° 3' 50"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:37 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:52 am and 7:59 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-04-05 07:24:15
Explore Cascina Selva
Cascina Selva in Metropolitan City of Milan (Lombardy) with it's 72 inhabitants is located in Italy about 309 mi (or 497 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Cascina Selva is now 09:37 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Cascina Selva, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Varese / Venegono Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci in a distance of 11 mi (or 17 km), South-East. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Cesate, Caronno Pertusella, Solaro, Ceriano Laghetto and Garbagnate Milanese. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 65 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1026 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
19°C (67 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
20°C (67 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
20°C (69 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel Villa San Carlo Borromeo
Porta Ronca B&B
AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera
Residence La Red
Albergo dei Laghi
ibis Milano Fiera
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Consiglio Comunale Solaro 27/11/2014
Ore 20.00, sala del Consiglio Comunale di Solaro Inizia al minuto 15.48.
Corpo musicale Attilio Rucanodi Solaro.mpg
Prima uscita ufficiale del Corpo Musicale "Attilio Rucano" di Solaro. La neocostituita banda, guidata dal Capobanda Stefano Banfi e dal maestro Prof. Michele Mastrofilippo, ha aperto il corteo...
Carolina Sist @ Piccoli Passi di Danza - Solaro (Mi)
Carolina Sist (allieva della iP.bro' DanceSchool by AngyFrancy) si cimenta per la prima volta in una gara di Hip Hop FreeStyle a Solaro (Mi) presso il Palazzetto dello Sport durante il concorso...
Consiglio Comunale Solaro 10 Luglio 2014
Consiglio Comunale del 10 Luglio 2014 ripreso dal Movimento 5 Stelle di Solaro.
PIZZERIA AL KATANGA SOLARO (MILANO)
PIZZERIA AL KATANGA http://www.pizzeria-al-katanga.com 177/C, V. VARESE Tel 00390299051818 Al Katanga, ristorante, pizzeria e bar. I sapori della buona cucina e l'accoglienza che ti aspetti...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Alfa Romeo Arese Plant
The Alfa Romeo Arese Plant was a plant area where Alfa Romeo had its head office for more than two decades prior to 1986 was known to be. After Fiat Group purchased Alfa Romeo in 1986, Arese became one of the assembly plants of Fiat Group. The factory is in the Province of Milan in the Italian region Lombardy, located about 12 kilometres northwest of Milan.
Saronno railway station
Saronno railway station is a railway station in Italy. It serves the town of Saronno.
Saronno Sud railway station
Saronno Sud railway station is a railway station in Italy. It serves the southern suburbs of the town of Saronno.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Cascina Selva.
- Caronno Pertusella
- Ceriano Laghetto
- Garbagnate Milanese
- Rovello Porro
- Lentate sul Seveso
- Cesano Maderno
- San Michele-San Giorgio
- Pogliano Milanese
Lainate: Allacciamento A8/A9 PMV, Lainate (source)
Cesate: Milano, Cesate (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Vasco Rossi Milano
Starting at: 10:00 pm (22:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: