in Metropolitan City of Milan of Lombardy, Italy
- Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Monte San Giorgio (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Genoa: Le Strade Nuove and the system of the Palazzi dei Rolli (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Portovenere, Cinque Terre, and the Islands (Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto) (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Minitalia-Leolandia (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Acquario Civico (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Wet Life (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Acquaworld (amusement park, (2 mi)
- Parco della Preistoria (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Aqvasport Giussano (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Kartodromo Orobico (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Dromokart Romano Banco (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Parco Faunistico Le Cornelle (zoo, (17 mi)
- Oplà Acquabeach Village (amusement park, (4 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.558 and 9.328 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 33' 27" and E 9° 19' 41"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:52 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:08 am and 7:23 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-09-20 07:18:49
Discover Cascina Graziosa
Cascina Graziosa in Metropolitan City of Milan (Lombardy) with it's 143 citizens is a place in Italy about 299 mi (or 481 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital city.
Current time in Cascina Graziosa is now 06:52 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports near Cascina Graziosa, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Linate Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), South-West. We encountered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Carugate, Agrate Brianza, Brugherio, Concorezzo and Cernusco sul Naviglio. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 77 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 83% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Monday, 21st of September 2020
26°C (79 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Tuesday, 22nd of September 2020
24°C (75 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 23rd of September 2020
25°C (77 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Cosmo Hotel Torri
Euro Hotel Residence
Residence Le Querce
Hotel de la Ville
Cosmo Hotel Torri
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
ACQUAWORLD: il progetto
The Acquaworld project, indoor & outdoor waterpark and wellness centre that will be opened in winter 2010-2011 in Concorezzo (near Milan, Italy) --- Parksmania.it The first Italian Internet...
NUOVA COSTRUZIONE CONCOREZZO, CASE CON GIARDINO IN VENDITA
CONCOREZZO, Nuova costruzione, case con giardino in vendita. Sta cercando un appartamento di Nuova costruzione ad un prezzo vantaggioso? Continui a leggere perché questa casa potrebbe ...
AcquaWorld - il Pizza Treno - Titanic!
Il Pizza nella piscina esterna di Concorezzo (Monza) - Acquaworld viene corazzato di tubi galleggianti che lo rendono INAFFONDABILE o quasi..
STUDIO LEGALE CARDILLO E FRATELLI AGRATE BRIANZA (MONZA E BRIANZA)
STUDIO LEGALE CARDILLO E FRATELLI http://www.paginegialle.it/cardilloeassociati 15, vl. Colleoni (Centro dir. - pal. Orione 2) Tel 02 95300369, 347 9444308, 039 652932 Fax 039 653621 Studio...
BERTINI AUTONOLEGGIO CON CONDUCENTE CERNUSCO SUL NAVIGLIO (MILANO)
BERTINI AUTONOLEGGIO CON CONDUCENTE http://www.paginegialle.it/autonolobertini 24, v. Pasubio Tel 335 5435645, 02 9249998 Fax 02 92118678 L'Autonoleggio Bertini opera nel settore ...
Quattro chiacchiere con Padre Emilio Spinelli P.I.M.E - 17 maggio 2014
A cura di Maurilio Frigerio e Giancarlo Melzi della redazione di "Voce Amica", bollettino mensile della Comunità Pastorale "Famiglia di Nazaret" di Cernusco sul Naviglio,
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Cassina de' Pecchi
Cassina de' Pecchi is a town and comune in the province of Milan, in Lombardy. The comune is bounded by other communes of Cernusco sul Naviglio, Bussero, Gorgonzola, Melzo and Vignate.
Stadio Brianteo is a multi-purpose stadium in Monza, Italy. The stadium has a capacity of 18,568 people. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of A.C. Monza Brianza 1912. Michael Jackson performed, on two consecutive nights, at the stadium during his Dangerous World Tour on July 6–7, 1992. Metalfest Italy was going to take place in the stadium on June 5th to the 7th, 2012, but it was moved to arcatraz milan instead.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Cascina Graziosa.
- Agrate Brianza
- Cernusco sul Naviglio
- Cassina de' Pecchi
- Pessano Con Bornago
- Cologno Monzese
- Burago di Molgora
- Vedano al Lambro
- Cavenago di Brianza
Rome: Agrate Brianza − A4 km 19 − Allaccio Tangenziale Est, Rome (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Italian Grand Prix 2021 - 2 Days (Saturday & Sunday)
Starting at: 01:30 pm (13:30).
More Information: eventful.com.
Italian Grand Prix 2021 - Sunday
Starting at: 02:00 pm (14:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: