in Metropolitan City of Milan of Lombardy, Italy
- Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Monte San Giorgio (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Genoa: Le Strade Nuove and the system of the Palazzi dei Rolli (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Portovenere, Cinque Terre, and the Islands (Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto) (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Minitalia-Leolandia (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Acquario Civico (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Parco Avventura Rescaldina (amusement park, (26 mi)
- Acquaworld (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Oplà Village (amusement park, (20 mi)
- Parco della Preistoria (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Dromokart Romano Banco (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Oplà Acquabeach Village (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.331 and 9.293 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 19' 51" and E 9° 17' 34"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:46 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:35 am and 9:07 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-06-06 07:20:59
Delve into Cascina Calnago
Cascina Calnago in Metropolitan City of Milan (Lombardy) with it's 16 habitants is located in Italy about 287 mi (or 462 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Cascina Calnago is now 01:46 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Cascina Calnago, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Linate Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), North-West. We encountered 8 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Carpiano, Bascape, Landriano, Melegnano and Cerro al Lambro. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 77 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1005 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (1 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 46% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Sunday, 7th of June 2020
20°C (68 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 8th of June 2020
22°C (72 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 9th of June 2020
17°C (63 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Holiday Inn MILAN - LINATE AIRPORT
ibis Styles Milano Melegnano
Majestic Linate Airport - Milan
Cascina Santa Brera
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
New Energy Melegnano Flash Mob 2014
Flash Mob registrato il 17/04/2014 alla festa del perdono di Melegnano. Grazie a tutti e a chi ha contribuito a rendere Energy anche quella giornata.
Festa del Perdono con Secondamanina Melegnano
Festa del Perdono 2 Aprile 2015 con Secondamanina Melegnano Via Marconi 44 - Melegnano (MI) 02.98695199 firstname.lastname@example.org www.secondamanina.it/melegnano Fb ...
LEGA NORD sezione di Melegnano - Campagna Elettorale per Maroni Presidente
Campagna Elettorale per Maroni Presidente - gennaio - marzo 2013 della LEGA NORD sezione di Melegnano.
I Mister Roberto Campolunghi e Bruno Orlandi augurano Buon Anno
I Mister Roberto Campolunghi e Bruno Orlandi augurano Buon Anno 2015 ai loro ragazzi della Melegnano Calcio categoria esordienti 2003.
Un altra Europa è possibile - intervento dell'On Rondini
Convegno "Un altra Europa è possibile - dalla separazione bancaria all'uscita dall'Euro" - intervento dell'On Rondini.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Melegnano railway station
Melegnano is a railway station in Italy. Located on the Milan–Bologna railway, it serves the town of Melegnano.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Cascina Calnago.
- Cerro al Lambro
- Torrevecchia Pia
- Vizzolo Predabissi
- San Giuliano Milanese
- San Zenone al Lambro
- Locate di Triulzi
- Casaletto Lodigiano
- San Donato Milanese
- Caselle Lurani
- Valera Fratta
- Torre d'Arese
- Pieve Emanuele
- Salerano sul Lambro
Melegnano: A1, Melegnano (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: