in Provincia di Viterbo of Latium, Italy
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (47 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (47 mi)
- Rieti Airport (50 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (57 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (57 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (66 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (72 mi)
- Latina Airport (81 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (115 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (149 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (164 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Acquario di Bolsena (zoo, (12 mi)
- Aquafelix (amusement park, (21 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.419 and 11.868 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 25' 8" and E 11° 52' 6"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:04 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:59 am and 4:53 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Tuscania in Provincia di Viterbo (Latium) with it's 7,226 citizens is a town in Italy about 49 mi (or 79 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital city.
Current time in Tuscania is now 08:04 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports near Tuscania, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport in a distance of 47 mi (or 75 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km), South-East. We discovered 2 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Arlena di Castro, Tessennano, Piansano, Canino and Marta. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 53 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 49 °F|
|Evening Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Night Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||6%|
|Air Pressure||996 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Wednesday, 13th of November 2019
12°C (54 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 14th of November 2019
10°C (50 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Light rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Friday, 15th of November 2019
13°C (56 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Tuscania, un borgo medievale unico.
Una Tuscania vista (stranamente) con poche macchine e il fascino di sempre.
Video omaggio che dedico alla prima stagione in Serie A2 del Tuscania Volley Musica: See You Again (feat. Charlie Puth) Wiz Khalifa Fotografie: Angelo Murri, Luca Laici, Marika Torcivia, Marta...
TUSCANIA (VT) PARCO DELLA TORRE DI LAVELLO SUL COLLE RIVELLINO, MERAVIGLIOSO - EMATUBE @ 03/05/2013
http://www.ematube.it/ TUSCANIA (VT) PARCO DELLA TORRE DI LAVELLO SUL COLLE RIVELLINO, MERAVIGLIOSO - EMATUBE @ 03/05/2013.
CAMNES - LdM Archaeology Field School Tuscania
A short presentation of the fully accredited CAMNES Archaeology Field School. The excavation project is currently investigating the tombs of an Etruscan necropolis (city of the dead) near Tuscania...
Arsenico nell'acqua pubblica - Tuscania 27/01/2013 (2° parte).avi
Dibattito sul tema arsenico nell'acqua pubblica con le domande poste dal pubblico alla Dott.ssa Litta.. A seguire interventi degli attivisti e candidati-port...
Biomasse A Tuscania?
Ci siamo posti alcune domande sul progetto biomasse a Tuscania... http://sinistratuscanese.blogspot.com Musiche: Optimus (Steve Jablonsky) (2007)
Arsenico nell'acqua pubblica - Tuscania 27/01/2013.avi
Organizzato dagli attivisti del Movimento 5 stelle di Tuscania, si è svolto domenica 27 gennaio, presso la sala conferenze Ex Chiesa Santa Croce, un incontro con i cittadini sul tema "arsenico...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
San Giusto Abbey, Tuscania
The Abbey of San Giusto is a former Cistercian monastery located in the valley of the river Marta approximately 4 km south of Tuscania, Province of Viterbo, Italy.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Tuscania.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: