in Provincia di Rieti of Latium, Italy
- Rieti Airport (13 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (33 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (40 mi)
- Latina Airport (50 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (51 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (59 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (74 mi)
- Ancona / Falconara Airport (99 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (124 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (154 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (173 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano (Unesco heritage, 117 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (27 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (27 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.259 and 12.748 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 15' 34" and E 12° 44' 51"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:25 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:36 am and 8:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-06-29 08:13:32
Salisano in Provincia di Rieti (Latium) with it's 278 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 28 mi (or 45 km) north-east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Salisano is now 03:25 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Salisano, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Rieti Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa d'Este, Tivoli in a distance of 21 mi (or 33 km), South. We found 4 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mompeo, Castelnuovo di Farfa, Toffia, Fara in Sabina and Casaprota. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 36°C / 96 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Evening Temperature||31°C / 89 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 1st of July 2022
35°C (96 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 2nd of July 2022
38°C (100 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 3rd of July 2022
39°C (103 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
ABBAZIA DI SANTA MARIA DI FARFA
L'abbazia di Santa Maria di Farfa è un monastero della congregazione benedettina cassinese, che prende il nome dall'omonimo fiume (il Farfarus di Ovidio) che scorre poco lontano e che ha dato...
Flying above the history of Sabina (Italy) between Farfa Abbey and Toffia
Flight with DJI Esamotor drone, flying over the medieval, historic buildings located in the center of Italy on the wide area of Sabina rich in history and culture in a colorful autumn day.
Casa di Susanna e Sergio a Casaprota (RI)
La Casa delle Vele, Casaprota (RI), Italia. Montaggio video: Susanna Emili.
Storia di una frana a Mompeo
Questa è la storia di un disatro annunciato. Chiunque venga sul posto a fare sopralluoghi si rende conto del pericolo. Tutti i canali della pubblica amministrazione preposta a questo tipo...
Canyoning in Gole del Farfa - Italy
I Gole del Farfa venter der en smuk vandre og svømmetur imellem de snævre klipper. Her finder du ikke rappels og tørre hikes som i mange andre kløfter, til gengæld kan du nyde den smukke...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Farfa Abbey is a territorial abbey in northern Lazio, central Italy. It is one of the most famous abbeys of Europe. It belongs to the Benedictine Order and is located about 60 km from Rome, in the commune of Fara Sabina, not far from the Fara Sabina railway station.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Salisano.
- Castelnuovo di Farfa
- Fara in Sabina
- Montopoli in Sabina
- Poggio Mirteto
- Poggio Catino
- Poggio Nativo
- Frasso Sabino
- Montenero Sabino
- Monte San Giovanni in Sabina
- Poggio San Lorenzo
- Cantalupo in Sabina
- Monteleone Sabino
- Torricella in Sabina
- Torrita Tiberina
- Montorio Romano
- Torri in Sabina
- Poggio Moiano