in Provincia di Frosinone of Latium, Italy
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Panorama da Piazzale Vittorio Veneto (observation point, (9 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.764 and 13.368 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 45' 51" and E 13° 22' 6"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:34 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:25 am and 5:12 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Collepardo in Provincia di Frosinone (Latium) with it's 544 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 45 mi (or 72 km) east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Collepardo is now 04:34 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Collepardo, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Frosinone Military Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa d'Este, Tivoli in a distance of 33 mi (or 52 km), North-West. We found 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Vico nel Lazio, Alatri, Guarcino, Veroli and Trivigliano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 9°C / 47 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Evening Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Night Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Sunday, 26th of January 2020
12°C (53 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Light rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Monday, 27th of January 2020
13°C (55 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Tuesday, 28th of January 2020
13°C (55 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Alatri (Fr) - The town of the Cyclops
Alatri (Latin: Aletrium) is a town and comune of province of Frosinone in the Italian region of the Lazio, with c. 30000 inhabitants. A part of the traditional region of Ciociaria, it is famous...
Gara MTB XC I Prova Top Class Alatri 3-05-2009
Gara MTB XC I Prova Top Class Alatri 3-05-2009. Organizzazione: ASD Alatri Bike. Riprese e montaggio video: www.formiamtb.it.
Alatri (FR) - Campionato Italiano Lancio del Formaggio a Coppie 04 06 2011
Alatri (FR) - Campionato Italiano Lancio del Formaggio a Coppie 04 06 2011 - Sito Web: http://sites.google.com/site/teamlancioformaggio/
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Giardino Botanico di Collepardo
The Giardino Botanico di Collepardo, also known as the Giardino Botanico "Flora Ernica", is a nature preserve and botanical garden located in Collepardo, Province of Frosinone, Lazio, Italy. It is open several months per year. The garden was established in 1985 by the World Wide Fund for Nature; it opened to the public in 1991. It currently contains about 400 species indigenous to the Monti Ernici, a chain of central Apennine Mountains.
Alatri Cathedral, otherwise the Basilica of Saint Paul (Italian: Duomo di Alatri; Basilica concattedrale di San Paolo apostolo) is the principal church of Alatri, Lazio, Italy, dedicated to Saint Paul. It was formerly the cathedral of the Diocese of Alatri, and since 30 September 1986 has been a co-cathedral of the Diocese of Anagni-Alatri. Pope Pius XII declared it a basilica minor on 10 September 1950. http://www. gcatholic. com/churches/data/basITX. htm
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Collepardo.
- Vico nel Lazio
- Torre Caietani
- Trevi nel Lazio
- Civitella Roveto
- Civita d'Antino
- Boville Ernica
- Canistro Inferiore
- San Vincenzo Valle Roveto
- Monte San Giovanni Campano
- Balsorano Nuovo
Alatri, Alatri (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: