in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (21 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (28 mi)
- Latina Airport (29 mi)
- Rieti Airport (33 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (37 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (71 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (81 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (102 mi)
- Ancona / Falconara Airport (116 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (176 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (196 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (19 mi)
- Rainbow Magicland (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (16 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.960 and 12.942 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 57' 35" and E 12° 56' 29"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:45 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:10 am and 8:16 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-08-09 08:03:13
Ciciliano in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 1,117 inhabitants is located in Italy about 23 mi (or 36 km) east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Ciciliano is now 10:45 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the wider vicinity of Ciciliano, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 21 mi (or 34 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa d'Este, Tivoli in a distance of 7 mi (or 12 km), West. We found 5 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sambuci, Cerreto Laziale, Saracinesco, Pisoniano and Gerano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 85 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Night Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||9%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 26% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Wednesday, 10th of August 2022
32°C (90 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 11th of August 2022
30°C (86 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 12th of August 2022
30°C (85 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Anna Duvalli e Sara Duvalli -karate e danza-
Settembre 2014 - spettacolo in piazza San Pietro (Vicovaro).
MAR Diana90R rimorchia MAR Diana 90 impantanata nel fango
La Motoagricola MAR Diana 90 a telaio rigido rimane inpantanata nel fango e viene trascinata fuori dalla MAR Diana 90R a telaio snodato.
SS5 Tiburtina Valeria (Tratto Mandela - Arsoli)
Qui andavo piano, per colpa di quella striscia longitudinale sull'asfalto che non mi faceva stare tranquillo.
Nascita di un capretto camosciato delle alpi (parte 1) - La Fattoria del Parco -
La nascita in diretta di una piccola capretta camosciata delle alpi - Parte 1.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ciciliano.
- Cerreto Laziale
- Anticoli Corrado
- Castel Madama
- San Gregorio da Sassola
- Rocca Canterano
- Marano Equo
- San Vito Romano
- Cineto Romano
- Rocca Santo Stefano
- Capranica Prenestina
- San Polo dei Cavalieri
- Rocca di Cave
- Castel San Pietro Romano
- Cervara di Roma
Guadagnolo: Monte − Capranica Prenestina, Guadagnolo (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: