in Provincia di Rimini of Emilia-Romagna, Italy
- Rimini / Miramare - Federico Fellini International Airport (16 mi)
- Forlì Airport (25 mi)
- Ravenna Airport (33 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (39 mi)
- Ancona / Falconara Airport (54 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (56 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (57 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (68 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (98 mi)
- Venezia / Tessera - Marco Polo Airport (111 mi)
- Treviso / Sant'Angelo Airport (121 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (126 mi)
- San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Early Christian Monuments of Ravenna (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Ferrara, City of the Renaissance, and its Po Delta (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- RiverGreen Golf (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Delfinario di Rimini (zoo, (17 mi)
- Kart Legend (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Italia in Miniatura (amusement park, (16 mi)
- San Marino Adventures (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Paperopolis (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Pista Minimoto go-kart (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Artexplora (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Acquamania (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Parco giochi Cavallino Rosso (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.896 and 12.345 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 53' 46" and E 12° 20' 40"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:57 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:50 am and 8:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Discover San Leo
San Leo in Provincia di Rimini (Emilia-Romagna) with it's 204 citizens is a town in Italy about 139 mi (or 223 km) north of Rome, the country's capital city.
Current time in San Leo is now 09:57 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports near San Leo, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Rimini / Miramare - Federico Fellini International Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 25 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano in San marino at a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km). The closest in Italy is Historic Centre of Urbino in a distance of 19 mi (or 10 km), North-East. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Serra di Maiolo, Novafeltria, Villagrande, Talamello and Poggio di Chiesanuova. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 85 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 10% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 24th of July 2021
34°C (93 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Sunday, 25th of July 2021
35°C (95 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 26th of July 2021
36°C (97 °F)
25°C (76 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
video footage: Beautiful italian country San Leo's Castle
San Leo's castle in the centre of Italy. beautiful seen of this landscape . since that human started to live those place, they established over hills, rocks ...
APE 50 EVOLUZIONE
Il TEAM BIUTO prova su strada l'inedita versione TURBO dell'APE 50 che parteciperà al prossimo rally di San Marino nella categoria COUNTRY CAR.
San Leo, Emilia-Romagna, Italy [HD] (videoturysta.pl)
San Leo is a small Italian town, perched on the rock, located in the province of Rimini, near San Marino and the Adriatic Sea in the region of Emilia-Romagna. (see also http://videoturysta.pl/en/it...
Dji Phantom2 & GoPro Hero - Mix in San Leo April 2014
Dji Phantom2 with Zenmuse Gimbal & gopro Hero 3+ black ed.
SAN LEO NIDO DELLE AQUILE 1.flv
San Leo è uno fra i luoghi più suggestivi ed originali dell'Italia centrale. Il suo scoglio di roccia inacessibile fu sempre sin dalla preistoria, sicuro rifugio di uomini. Fu insediamento...
San Leo - 27/04/2014
Escursione molto panoramica che si sviluppa intorno al castello di San Leo, che viene praticamente circumnavigato, e alla Rocca del Maioletto per poi passare sul versante opposto dove si toccano...
Qui Racconto San Leo - La Torre Campanaria vista da Clara Baroni
Clara Baroni, cittadina di San Leo, ci racconta la Torre Campanaria, chiamata dagli abitanti del luogo Campanile, per il progetto "Qui racconto San Leo". Lo ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Fortress of San Leo
The Fortress of San Leo is a castle on the border of the Marche and Romagna regions of central Italy, and famous as the death-place of Count Cagliostro. It contains a museum. It was one of the palaces owned by Federico da Montefeltro and his wife Battista Sforza and was a fortified, palatial retreat. It played a large part in the 1991-film Hudson Hawk as the fictional castle of Leonardo Da Vinci.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of San Leo.
- Serra di Maiolo
- Poggio di Chiesanuova
- Monte Cerignone
- Mercato Vecchio
- San Marino
- Borgo Maggiore
- Sogliano al Rubicone
- Monte Grimano Terme
- Macerata Feltria
- Monte Giardino
- Sant'Agata Feltria
- Poggio Berni
- Mercatino Conca
- Roncofreddo-Santa Paola
- Mercato Saraceno
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
سان ليو, San Leo, סן לאו, サン・レーオ, Civitas Sancti Leonis, Сан-Лео, Монтефельтро, 圣莱奥