in Provincia di Rimini of Emilia-Romagna, Italy
- Rimini / Miramare - Federico Fellini International Airport (6 mi)
- Forlì Airport (35 mi)
- Ravenna Airport (36 mi)
- Ancona / Falconara Airport (41 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (55 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (61 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (75 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (80 mi)
- Venezia / Tessera - Marco Polo Airport (108 mi)
- Treviso / Sant'Angelo Airport (119 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (150 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (151 mi)
- San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Early Christian Monuments of Ravenna (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Ferrara, City of the Renaissance, and its Po Delta (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Venice and its Lagoon (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Delfinario di Rimini (zoo, (10 mi)
- Fiabilandia (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Aquafan (amusement park, (3 mi)
- Go-kart Pista Miramare (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Beach Village Riccione (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Perle d'Acqua Park (amusement park, (2 mi)
- Acquario Di Cattolica (zoo, (1 mi)
- Kart Misano World Circuit (amusement park, (1 mi)
- Indiana Golf (amusement park, (2 mi)
- Acquamania (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.967 and 12.703 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 57' 59" and E 12° 42' 10"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:12 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:26 am and 8:54 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Belvedere in Provincia di Rimini (Emilia-Romagna) with it's 951 residents is a town located in Italy about 144 mi (or 231 km) north of Rome, the country's capital place.
Time in Belvedere is now 02:12 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports nearby Belvedere, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Rimini / Miramare - Federico Fellini International Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 9 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano in San marino at a distance of 13 mi (or 20 km). The closest in Italy is Historic Centre of Urbino in a distance of 17 mi (or 20 km), West. We collected 10 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Misano Adriatico, San Giovanni in Marignano, Cattolica, Gabicce Mare and Riccione. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 77 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 71% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 19th of June 2021
27°C (80 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 20th of June 2021
28°C (82 °F)
27°C (80 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Monday, 21st of June 2021
27°C (81 °F)
27°C (81 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Riviera Golf Resort
Hamil Town Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
HAKUNA MATATA Riccione - Inaugurazione Estate 2010
HAKUNA MATATA Riccione - Inaugurazione Estate 2010 Fabrizio CORONA, Roberto MERCANDALLI il cumenda del Grande Fratello, l'attore Riccardo SARDONÈ e il vincitore del GF9 FERDI ospiti ...
Handball - Trofeo delle Aree 2014 - Misano Adriatico - U14M Area Centro1 vs Area Centro2
Alcune fasi dell'incontro U14M Area Centro1 vs Area Centro2. Vittoria finale dell'Area Centro2.
hotel international misano adriatico
Guarda questo video e scopri quante cose puoi fare in vacanza da noi.....
Cap 2 - Ravioli ricotta e spinaci - Hotel Ambasciatori Misano Adriatico
Capitolo 2 - Le video ricette dell'Hotel Ambasciatori di Misano Adriatico. Ecco il nostro secondo capitolo delle video ricette gestite e create dalla nostra cuoca Fernanda. Oggi vi vogliamo...
Transiti a Misano Adriatico
Qualche transito nella stazione di Misano Adriatico in una mattina d'estate.
Girl wheelie fail on Ducati Monster at WDW 2012 Misano Adriatico
Una ragazza prova ad impennare un Ducati Monster alla Wheelie school di Misano Adriatico durante il World Ducati Week del 2012 A girl tries to wheelie on a Ducati Monster using Wheelie School...
Porsche Carrera Cup Italia - Misano Adriatico (2012) - Matteo Malucelli (Gara 2)
Gara 2 della Porsche Carrera Cup italia vista dall'abitacolo di Matteo Malucelli. Il pilota forlivese, al volante della Porsche 997 GT3 Cup della Antonelli Motorsport, andrà a conquistare...
Porsche Carrera Cup Italia - Misano Adriatico (2012) - Alberto De Amicis (Incidente Gara 1)
La partenza di Gara 1 della Porsche Carrera Cup Italia 2012 a Misano Adriatico a bordo della Porsche 997 GT3 Cup di Alberto De Amicis, coinvolto incolpevolmente in un incidente con Giorgio ...
Porsche Carrera Cup - Misano Adriatico (2012) - Matteo Malucelli (Qualifica)
La straordinaria performance in qualifica di Matteo Malucelli con la Porsche 997 GT3 Cup della Antonelli Motorsport. Il pilota forlivese, con uno strepitoso ultimo giro, ha conquistato la pole...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli
The Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli, previously called Misano World Circuit, and before 2006 called Circuito Internazionale Santamonica, is an Italian race track located next to the town of Misano Adriatico in the frazione of Santamonica. Originally designed in 1969 as a length of 3.488 kilometres, it hosted its first event in 1972. In 1993, the track length was increased to 4.064 kilometres .
2008 San Marino and Rimini's Coast motorcycle Grand Prix
The 2008 San Marino and Rimini's Coast motorcycle Grand Prix was the thirteenth round of the 2008 MotoGP Championship. It took place on the weekend of 29 -August 31, 2008 at the Misano World Circuit.
Cattolica Airfield is an abandoned World War II military airfield in Italy, which was located in the vicinity of Cattolica (Provincia di Rimini,Emilia-Romagna); about 230 km north-northeast of Rome. It was a temporary all-weather airfield used by the 332d Fighter Group between 4 May and 18 July 1945. Today, the land on which the airfield existed has been redeveloped into the Cattolica urban area. Its precise location can not be determined.
The Conca is an Italian river whose source is north of Carpegna in the province of Pesaro and Urbino in the Marche. The river flows northeast past Mercatino Conca before crossing into the province of Rimini in Emilia–Romagna. The river then flows past Morciano di Romagna before entering the Adriatic Sea southeast of Misano Adriatico and west of Cattolica.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Belvedere.
- Misano Adriatico
- San Giovanni in Marignano
- Gabicce Mare
- Morciano di Romagna
- San Clemente
- Montefiore Conca
- Monte Colombo
- Sant'Angelo in Lizzola
- Montecalvo in Foglia
Cattolica: Spiaggia Sud, Cattolica (source)
Cattolica: Spiaggia Centro, Cattolica (source)
Misano Adriatico: Spiaggia di − lato nord, Misano Adriatico (source)
Misano Marina: Spiaggia di Cattolica − Webcam on the Cattolica Beach, Misano Marina (source)
Cattolica › North-East: Oasis de la playa − spiaggia, Cattolica (source)
Misano Adriatico: Spiggia 28 Riccione, Misano Adriatico (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: