Castel di Sasso
in Provincia di Caserta of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (21 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (52 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (60 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (67 mi)
- Latina Airport (75 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (86 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (97 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (113 mi)
- Rieti Airport (113 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (129 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (16 mi)
- Ditellandia Acqua Park (amusement park, (20 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Magic World (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.192 and 14.278 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 11' 32" and E 14° 16' 39"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:20 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:21 am and 6:12 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Touring Castel di Sasso
Castel di Sasso in Provincia di Caserta (Campania) with it's 1,199 residents is a town located in Italy about 103 mi (or 166 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital place.
Time in Castel di Sasso is now 07:20 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports nearby Castel di Sasso, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 21 mi (or 34 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), South. We collected 6 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pontelatone, Liberi, Formicola, Bellona and Piana di Monte Verna. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 65 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||4%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 95% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 22nd of October 2021
19°C (66 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 23rd of October 2021
21°C (70 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 24th of October 2021
19°C (66 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Bombe da tiro a Vitulazio - F.lli Ferraro
Bombe da tiro a Vitulazio - Fratelli Ferraro - Maria SS. Dell'Agnena 2012.
Bombe da tiro a Vitulazio - F.lli Romano
Bombe da tiro a Vitulazio - Fratelli Romano - Maria SS. Dell'Agnena 2011.
Appartamento in Vendita da Privato - via guglielmo marconi 34, Vitulazio
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su ClickCase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/appartamento-ottime-rifiniture-vitulazio-26381.html Descrizione annuncio: Da Privato. Appartamento luminoso...
BELLONA 2014 Spettacolo luci e musica - Luminarie De Cagna
BELLONA 2014 Spettacolo luci e musica - Luminarie De Cagna.
Fede Poggipollini Bologna e piove @ Skenè 29/01/10
Fede Poggipollini & Club Mario live@Skenè, tutti in coro a cantare "Bologna e piove" con il nostro Capitano!!!
Consiglio Comunale Bellona 07/08/2012 Parte 1
Riprese del Consiglio Comunale del 07/08/2012. Interventi: Filippo Abbate, sindaco di Bellona; Domenico Valeriani, presidente del Consiglio Comunale; Pietro Romano, capogruppo di Opposizione....
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Samnium is a Latin exonym for a region of south or south and central Italy in Roman times inhabited by the Samnites. The name survives in Italian today, but today's territory comprising it is only a small portion of what it once was. The populations of Samnium were called Samnites by the Romans. Their own endonyms were Safinim for the country (attested in one inscription and one coin legend) and Safineis for the people.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Castel di Sasso.
- Piana di Monte Verna
- Giano Vetusto
- San Giorgio
- Castel Morrone
- San Prisco
- Pignataro Maggiore
- Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- San Tammaro
- Macerata Campania
Bellona › North: WebCam, Bellona (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.