in Provincia di Foggia of Apulia, Italy
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (16 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (52 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (64 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (82 mi)
- Taranto / Grottaglie Airport (100 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (114 mi)
- Brindisi / Casale Airport (122 mi)
- Bol Airport (146 mi)
- Sarajevo International Airport (218 mi)
- Castel del Monte (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- The Sassi and the Park of the Rupestrian Churches of Matera (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- The Trulli of Alberobello (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Parco Acquatico Ippocampo (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Centro Fauna Selvatica Provinciale (zoo, (19 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.287 and 15.770 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 17' 12" and E 15° 46' 12"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:40 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:07 am and 4:27 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-12-04 08:25:17
Delve into Stornara
Stornara in Provincia di Foggia (Apulia) with it's 5,144 habitants is located in Italy about 173 mi (or 279 km) east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Stornara is now 03:40 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports close to Stornara, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 25 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Castel del Monte in a distance of 30 mi (or 48 km), South-East. We encountered 2 points of interest near this location.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Stornarella, Orta Nova, Carapelle, Cerignola and Ordona. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 54 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 47 °F|
|Evening Temperature||11°C / 53 °F|
|Night Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1005 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 13% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 5th of December 2020
13°C (55 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Sunday, 6th of December 2020
16°C (61 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Moderate rain, strong breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 7th of December 2020
10°C (49 °F)
10°C (49 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Fiero di essere di Orta Nova - Madonna del Carmine
La devozione della Città di Orta Nova per la Madonna del Carmine.
DIGITAL PRINT ORTA NOVA (FOGGIA)
DIGITAL PRINT http://www.digital-print-tipografia.com 6/8, V. MAURIELLO - ORTA NOVA Tel 00390885784244.
Orta Nova - 31-12-2010 - Fuochi d'artificio
Fuochi d'artificio a Orta Nova il 31-12-2010, esplosi presso giardinetti pubblici adiacenti alla caserma dei vigili urbani.
addobbi floreali (Fiori per il SI!) fiori ANNESE
fiori ANNESE floraldesigner FederFiori di Annese Claudio via Stornara n 5 Orta Nova (FG) presenta "fiori per il Si!" (addobbi floreali per matrimoni e bouquet per la sposa)
Impianto minieolico da 60 kW, turbina eolica tripala ad asse orizzontale, motore sincrono direct drive, con controllo passo pale attivo - Orta Nova - Foggia - Puglia - Italia Proprietario...
NOTE FIORITE_ III^ edizione.(fiori ANNESE) mostra d'Arte Floreale
NOTE FIORITE Mostra d'Arte floreale "FederFiori" Leverano (LE) assegnato il secondo posto e Calla d'argento a Claudio Annese(orta nova)
COPPA PUGLIA_2005 (fiori ANNESE) mostra Arte Floreale
Fiori Annese partecipa alla Coppa Puglia FederFiori sellezioni fioristi 2005 "FOGGIA IN FIORE" Premio della critica assegnato ad Annese Claudio.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
456th Bombardment Group
Activated in June 1943 as a heavy bombardment group. Trained with B-24 Liberators for duty overseas. Moved to Italy, December 1943 – January 1944. Began combat with Fifteenth Air Force in February 1944, operating chiefly against strategic targets until late in April 1945. Early operations included attacks against such objectives as marshalling yards, aircraft factories, railroad bridges, and airdromes in Italy, Austria, and Rumania.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Stornara.
- Orta Nova
- Ascoli Satriano
- Castelluccio dei Sauri
- San Ferdinando di Puglia
- Canosa di Puglia
- Rocchetta Sant'Antonio
- Minervino Murge
- Rionero in Vulture
- Margherita di Savoia
- Sant'Agata di Puglia
Stornara: A16 Cerignola, Stornara (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: