in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Ben Gurion International Airport (1 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (8 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (51 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (55 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (57 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (66 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (69 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (78 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (129 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (136 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (144 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (13 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (16 mi)
- Miẕpé Kerem (observation point, (25 mi)
- Miẕpé Nof (observation point, (25 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (7 mi)
- Miẕpé Yona (observation point, (19 mi)
- Miẕpé Eshta‘ol (observation point, (18 mi)
- Ma‘aganat Ashdod (marina, (21 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (7 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.022 and 34.867 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 1' 19" and E 34° 52' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:17 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:46 am and 6:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Qiryat Ono
Qiryat Ono in Tel Aviv is a city located in Israel about 27 mi (or 43 km) north-west of Jerusalem, the country's capital town.
Current time in Qiryat Ono is now 05:17 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Qiryat Ono, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Ben Gurion International Airport in a distance of 1 mi (or 2 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 6 mi (or 9 km), North-West. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ramla, Tel Aviv, Karney Shomron, Jerusalem and Jericho. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 76 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 74 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (5 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 56% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Tuesday, 19th of October 2021
25°C (76 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, few clouds.
Wednesday, 20th of October 2021
25°C (77 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Thursday, 21st of October 2021
24°C (75 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Crowne Plaza TEL AVIV CITY CENTER
OPTIMA HOTEL RAMAT GAN
Avia Hotel & Resort
Sadot Hotel - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv
Hotel Indigo TEL AVIV - DIAMOND DISTRICT
Sadot-an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Crow playing with a football
A crow playing with a football on the roof of an elementary school at Or-Yehuda Israel, and just at that time Russia plays against Belgium in Brazil at the World Cup, maybe this crew got the...
Spa Kessem Bamaga Eco Organic Private Spa
Kessem Bamaga is a unique spa private Eco Organic Spa in a Urban farm massage treatments, spa for single couple or a group Day spa, bachelorhood party. grow and manufacturing our spa products...
Ben-Gurion Airport Wikipedia travel guide video. Created by http://stupeflix.com
Create your own video on http://studio.stupeflix.com/?w=1 ! Exterior view of the now closed Terminal 1. Ben Gurion Airport Duty-free Rotunda; World's largest duty-free shopping center for this...
A flight taking off in Ben Gurion Airport, Israel
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera firstname.lastname@example.org 9726905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522 My name is Zahi...
EL-AL boeing 737-800 landing in Ben-Gurion Airport, Tel Aviv
El-AL flight from Eilat is landing in Ben-Gurion Airport. Plane is : 737-800, Date : Nov 24, 2011.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Sheba Medical Center
The Chaim Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer, also Tel HaShomer Hospital, is the largest hospital in Israel, located in the Tel HaShomer area of Ramat Gan.
Tel HaShomer is a district in Gush Dan in central Israel. It is located east of Ramat Gan, and is bordered to the north by Kiryat Ono, to the east by Yehud, and to the south by Or Yehuda. A major Israel Defense Forces base and the Sheba Medical Center are located in Tel HaShomer.
Meitav (military unit)
For other uses, see Meitav. Meitav is a military unit created in May 2006 by merging the Bakum (בסיס קליטה ומיון, Bsis Klita UMiyun lit. Reception and Sorting Base) and the Minhag (מנהל הגיוס, Minhal HaGiyus, lit. Recruitment Administration). In practice, it is a military base where new Israel Defense Forces recruits are sorted in to their respective corps or basic training bases, similar to USMEPCOM in the U.S. military.
Ben Gurion Airport Railway Station
Ben Gurion Airport Railway Station is an Israel Railways station located in the lower level of Ben Gurion International Airport's Terminal 3. The station opened in 2004, together with the opening of Terminal 3. The railway line northwest of the station connects it to Tel Aviv and points north, while south of the airport the line from the station splits to Modi'in and Lod.
Lod Air Force Base
Lod Air Force Base, also Air Force Base 27, was an Israeli Air Force airfield that was part of the Ben Gurion International Airport, located approximately 7 km north of Lod; 8 km east-southeast of Tel Aviv. From 1940 to 1948 it was known as RAF Lydda while under British Royal Air Force control.
Ono Academic College
Ono Academic College is a college located in Kiryat Ono, Israel. It is grants the B.A. , LL.B. , B. Mus. , B.O.T. , and M.B.A. degrees. In 2012 Ono Academic College initiated a Master's degree program in Law. The college has a program that serves the Ultra-orthodox population by allowing men to attend classes on different days than women. Ono is also noted for its large enrollment of the Ethiopian Jewish population in Israel.
Ben-Gurion International Airport Garden
The Ben-Gurion International Airport Garden is a garden outside Terminal 3 of Ben-Gurion International Airport on the outskirts of Tel Aviv, Israel, designed by the architecture firm of Shlomo Aronson.
Kfar Habad Railway Station
The Kfar Habad Railway Station is a railway station in the central Israeli town of Kfar Chabad. The station lies between Lod, and Tel Aviv HaHagana. It is served by trains on the line between Binyamina and Ashkelon. The town of Kfar Habad is a Haredi town affiliated to the Chabad movement. The station was opened in 1998 and is operated by the country's sole rail operator, Israel Railways.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Qiryat Ono.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Andre Rieu Tel Aviv
Starting at: 10:30 pm (22:30).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Kafr `Āna, Shkhunat-Ono, Kafr `Anah, Qiryat Ono, Kefar Ono, Shekhunat Ono