in Northern District, Israel
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (12 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (22 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (26 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (60 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (64 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (66 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (67 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (70 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (73 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (86 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Miẕpé Hod (observation point, (7 mi)
- Miẕpé Yammim (observation point, (5 mi)
- Miẕpé Pe’er (observation point, (22 mi)
- Miẕpé Elot (observation point, (14 mi)
- Taẕpit Alam Raẖimov (observation point, (14 mi)
- Miẕpé Monfor (observation point, (17 mi)
- Miẕpor Ẕipporim Ha’Ammud (observation point, (5 mi)
- Miẕpé H̱useyẕ (observation point, (22 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.868 and 35.424 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 52' 4" and E 35° 25' 26"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:03 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:30 am and 7:42 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2020-06-02 07:23:05
Delve into Tefaẖot
Tefaẖot in Northern District is a city located in Israel about 77 mi (or 124 km) north of Jerusalem, the country's capital town.
Current time in Tefaẖot is now 12:03 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Tefaẖot, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Ben Ya'akov Airport in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is Old City of Acre in a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km), West. We saw 8 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Nazareth, Al Butayhah, Bent Jbail, Fiq and Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1007 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 70% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Wednesday, 3rd of June 2020
22°C (72 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 4th of June 2020
26°C (79 °F)
16°C (62 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 5th of June 2020
27°C (81 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Kibbutz Lavi Hotel
Kibbutz Inbar Country Lodging
Kibbutz Moran-Guest Accommodations
Amirey Hagalil Boutique Hotel
Mul Kineret Suites
Arbel Guest House Shavit Family
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Dragflow dredge with submersible pump - Draga Dragflow
Harbor dredging with Dragflow dredge Rebaixamento, alargamento e aprofundamento do porto Dragado del puerto.
בתים מספרים - פסטיבל הזית 2008
בתים פתוחים ומארחים בפסטיבל הזית 2008. עץ הזית מאחד את תושבי הגליל בחגיגה של טעמים, מראות ואמנות. הופק עבור...
تشييع جثمان الشبان الثلاثه ابناء المغار: امل خليل, عاطف حاج ونصيف بدر
تشييع جثمان الشبان الثلاثه ابناء المغار: امل خليل, عاطف حاج ونصيف بدر موقع الشمال: http://www.shmal.co.il.
Twins Parkour Trip to Eilat with School 2013
Eilaboun Trip to Eilat with School Maroon Haddad And Bshara Haddad.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Eilabun massacre was committed by soldiers of Israel Defense Forces during Operation Hiram on 30 October 1948. A total of 14 men from the Palestinian Christian village of Eilabun (Eilaboun) were killed, 12 of them executed by the Israeli forces after the village had surrendered. The remaining villagers were expelled to Lebanon, living as refugees for some months before being allowed to return. The massacre at Eliabun is relatively well documented.
Hazon is a moshav in the Upper Galilee in northern Israel. It falls under the jurisdiction of Merom HaGalil Regional Council. It is located nine kilometers east of Carmiel, and as of 2005, its population was about 500. Hazon takes its name from the slopes of Mount Hazon, where it resides. It was founded in 1969 by moshavniks from the Galillee. Southeast of the moshav lie the ruins of Hazor, which has remnants from the Iudaea Province era.
Tefahot is a moshav in the Galilee in northern Israel. It belongs to the Merom HaGalil Regional Council. It is a community of religious Jews located several hundred meters south of Maghar. It is named for the hill on which it is located, the hill of Tefahot. It was founded in 1980 by children of nearby moshavim and with support from the Jewish Agency.
Kalanit is a communal settlement in Merom HaGalil Regional Council in Galilee, Israel. It is situated between Tiberias and Karmiel, next to Road 807 and Maghar. The village was established in 1982 as a moshav by the Hapoel HaMizrachi organization with the goal that it would be populated by the children of the families living in the area, and so with time the moshav became a communal settlement. The village is famous for its luxurious hospitality houses.
Michve Alon is an IDF military base located near Safed, specialising in educational programs. It belongs to the Education and Youth Corps.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Tefaẖot.
- Al Butayhah
- Bent Jbail
- Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah
- Kafr Asad
- Al Khushniyah
- At Tayyibah
- Dayr Abi Sa`id
- Samma ar Rawsan
- Ash Shajarah
- Al Qunaytirah
- Nabatiye et Tahta
- Al Mazar ash Shamali
- Khan Arnabah
- Al Hisn
- Al Muzayrib
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: