in Northern District, Israel
- Haifa International Airport (13 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (25 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (31 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (62 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (63 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (68 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (77 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (85 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (99 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 5 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Byblos (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Miẕpé Hod (observation point, (13 mi)
- Miẕpé Yammim (observation point, (18 mi)
- Taẕpit Alam Raẖimov (observation point, (18 mi)
- Miẕpé Monfor (observation point, (7 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.971 and 35.145 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 58' 14" and E 35° 8' 42"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:07 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:24 am and 4:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2021-11-30 08:29:47
Delve into Bet Ha‘Emeq
Bet Ha‘Emeq in Northern District is located in Israel about 83 mi (or 134 km) north of Jerusalem, the country's capital town.
Current time in Bet Ha‘Emeq is now 09:07 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports close to Bet Ha‘Emeq, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Haifa International Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 20 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is Old City of Acre in a distance of 5 mi (or 7 km), South-West. We encountered 4 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Haifa, Tyre, Nazareth, Bent Jbail and Al Butayhah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 65 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||6%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 15 km/h (9 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 98% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Thursday, 2nd of December 2021
19°C (66 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Friday, 3rd of December 2021
18°C (65 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 4th of December 2021
21°C (70 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Overcast clouds, fresh breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Elisheva Western Galilee Hotel
Olive Boutique Hotel Nahariya
NEA Resort & People
O-LIVE Dolphin Village
Shtarkman Erna Hotel
Madison Hotel Nahariya
Guanacaste Lodge Hotel
Gesher HaZiv TravelHotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
רכבת ישראל: קטר 748 עם רכבת בנהריה Israel Railways: Loco 748 in Nahariyya
Israel Railways JT42BW locomotive no. 748 leaves Nahariyya station with a loco-hauled 1st-generation rake - 03.10.2004 קטר JT42BW מס' 748 יוצא עם מערך גרור-קטר כרכבת...
Owl in the Hops Nes Ammim 10 Feb 2012
A white owl flew into the Hops (House of Prayer and Study) in Nes Ammim, Israel / The owl could not find a way out and flew even to the Prayer room. / On Febraury 10 2012, we found the owl...
Israel boxing national championship - 2013 Yahnovich - Shada
Oleg Yahnovich the blue corner vs Shada from Kfar Yasif SF of Israel amateur boxing national championship 2013 The boxer represents Maccabi Nesher Azariya Weight 81 kg ...
Alex Shestakov vs. Ziad Sabih
Alex Shestakov (blue) vs. Ziad Sabih (red) February 2007. Boxing Tournament in Kfar Yasif (Israel). www.israboxing.com "Nesher" - Martial Arts Club. Nesher, Israel.
GOING UP NORTH - TO KARMIEL
YOZMA - Reform Judaism in Modiin. ______ Phone #: 08-9753461. email@example.com. YOZMA led the Mission force of the city of Modiin...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Achshaph - "fascination", a royal city of the Canaanites, in the north of Canaan . It was in the eastern boundary of the tribe of Asher, and is identified with the modern ruined village of Kesaf or Yasif, northeast of Acre.
Nes Ammim is a Christian community in the northern district of Israel. Close to the towns of Acre and Nahariya, in the western Galilee region, the community is under the jurisdiction of Matte Asher Regional Council. It was founded by European Christians as a sign of solidarity with the Jewish People after the Holocaust. Its theology emphasises the need for dialogue with Jews and also with adherents of other religions.
RAF St Jean
RAF St Jean is a former military airfield in Israel, which is located approximately 4 km east-northeast of Acre and 100 km north-northeast of Tel Aviv. When located in the British Mandate of Palestine during World War II the airfield was used as a military airfield by the British Royal Air Force and the United States Army Air Forces during the North African Campaign against Axis forces.
Tel Kabri is an archaeological site on the grounds of Kibbutz Kabri, near the city of Nahariya, Israel. Tel Kabri is notable for its Minoan-style frescoes, the only such frescoes ever discovered in Israel. The area of Kabri was first settled 16,000 years ago, during the Neolithic period. Permanent structures appeared around the year 10000 BCE. The tel contains the remains of a Canaanite city from the Middle Bronze Age (2000-1550 B.C.).
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bet Ha‘Emeq.
- Bent Jbail
- Al Butayhah
- Nabatiye et Tahta
- Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah
- Al Khushniyah
- Kafr Asad
- Al Qunaytirah
- At Tayyibah
- Dayr Abi Sa`id
- Samma ar Rawsan
- Ash Shajarah
- Khan Arnabah
- Karney Shomron
- Al Mazar ash Shamali
- Beit ed Dine
- Mazra`at Bayt Jinn
- Rachaiya el Ouadi
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Beit Ha‘Emeq, Bet Ha‘Emeq, Bet HaEmek, בית העמק