in Central District, Israel
- Ben Gurion International Airport (2 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (11 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (49 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (53 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (58 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (65 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (67 mi)
- El Gora Airport (77 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (132 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (137 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (141 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (9 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (12 mi)
- Miẕpé Kerem (observation point, (22 mi)
- Miẕpé Massu’a (observation point, (21 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (4 mi)
- Miẕpé Yona (observation point, (18 mi)
- Miẕpé Eshta‘ol (observation point, (14 mi)
- Ma‘aganat Ashdod (marina, (20 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (10 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.975 and 34.889 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 58' 31" and E 34° 53' 21"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:53 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:44 am and 7:28 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2021-05-11 08:35:04
Delve into Zetan
Zetan in Central District is a town located in Israel about 24 mi (or 38 km) north-west of Jerusalem, the country's capital town.
Time in Zetan is now 02:53 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Zetan, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Ben Gurion International Airport in a distance of 2 mi (or 4 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), North-West. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ramla, Tel Aviv, Karney Shomron, Jerusalem and Jericho. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 82 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 67 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 12th of May 2021
27°C (80 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 13th of May 2021
26°C (79 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 14th of May 2021
27°C (80 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Citrus orchards near Ramle and Lod, Israel as seen from the train window to Beer Sheva
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera firstname.lastname@example.org 9726905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522 My name is Zahi...
נשאת אלג'מל - חצי גמר אליפות ישראל באיגרוף - לוד 20.06.2014
נשאת אלג'מל בפינה כחולה מייצג מועדון איגרוף מכבי לוד http://www.lodboxing.co.il/info/boxing-equipment.
Wrestling Club Lod.2014.
Wrestling Club Lod. מאמן ראשי : אלכסנדר ברמן מאמן שני : ולדימיר קסובסקי ההרשמה בעיצומה . ילדים וילדות מגיל 6 ועד 120...
The Shadows- Gonzales- covered by minski nathan
http://www.ryszardy.pl/FCC1e.php Fender strat. heavy relic 1962 custom shop+Boss GX-700 + Amp. Hot rod Fender delux (and my talent of course....... ) natgroup45 מינסקי נתן...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Lod Airport massacre
The Lod Airport massacre was an incident largely deemed to be a terrorist attack that occurred on May 30, 1972, in which three members of the Japanese Red Army recruited by the Palestinian group called the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), attacked Tel Aviv's Lod airport, which killed 26 people and injured 80 others. Whether or not the attackers were responsible for killing all of the victims has been disputed.
Church of Saint George, Lod
The Church of Saint George is the major shrine for the fourth century martyr Saint George (الخضر Al-Khidr in Arabic) and is located in Lod, Israel. The current church, built in 1870, shares space with the El-Khidr Mosque. Toward the end of the nineteenth century, the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem received permission from the Ottoman authorities to build a church on the site of a previous basilica.
Ben Gurion Airport Railway Station
Ben Gurion Airport Railway Station is an Israel Railways station located in the lower level of Ben Gurion International Airport's Terminal 3. The station opened in 2004, together with the opening of Terminal 3. The railway line northwest of the station connects it to Tel Aviv and points north, while south of the airport the line from the station splits to Modi'in and Lod.
Ben-Gurion International Airport Garden
The Ben-Gurion International Airport Garden is a garden outside Terminal 3 of Ben-Gurion International Airport on the outskirts of Tel Aviv, Israel, designed by the architecture firm of Shlomo Aronson.
Lod Valley Regional Council
Lod Valley Regional Council is a regional council in the Center District of Israel. Founded in 1952, it borders Ben Gurion International Airport and Or Yehuda to the north, Hevel Modi'in Regional Council and Lod to the east, Be'er Ya'akov and Ramla to the south and Beit Dagan and Rishon LeZion to the west.
Zeitan is a moshav in central Israel. Located near Lod and the road to Ben Gurion International Airport, it falls under the jurisdiction of Lod Valley Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 870. The village was founded on 5 June 1950 by immigrants from Tripoli in Libya who were originally from a small town named Zliten.
Lod Ganei Aviv Railway Station
The Lod Ganei Aviv Railway station is a station in Lod, Israel on the Tel Aviv – Rishon LeZion line. Previous station Israel Railways Next station Tel Aviv HaHagana Tel Aviv - Rishon LeZionSuburban Service Lod
Lod Mosaic Archaeological Center
The Shelby White and Leon Levy Lod Mosaic Archaeological Center is an archaeological museum in Lod, Israel that displays one of the largest and best-preserved mosaic floors ever uncovered in Israel.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Zetan.
- Tel Aviv
- Karney Shomron
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- Dayr `Alla
- As Subayhi
- As Salt
- Al `Arid
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
- Dayr Abi Sa`id
- Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah
- At Tayyibah
- Kafr Asad
- Al Qasr
- Ash Shaykh Zuwayd
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Starting at: 03:00 am (03:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Lydda Alef, Zeitan, Lod Alef, Zetan, זיתן