in Central District, Israel
- Ben Gurion International Airport (2 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (9 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (50 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (56 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (57 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (67 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (70 mi)
- El Gora Airport (77 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (131 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (137 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (143 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (12 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (15 mi)
- Miẕpé Kerem (observation point, (24 mi)
- Miẕpé Massu’a (observation point, (24 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (7 mi)
- Miẕpé Yona (observation point, (18 mi)
- Miẕpé Eshta‘ol (observation point, (17 mi)
- Ma‘aganat Ashdod (marina, (20 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (8 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.004 and 34.856 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 0' 12" and E 34° 51' 21"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:02 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:27 am and 6:39 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Ẕafriyya in Central District is a town in Israel about 27 mi (or 43 km) north-west of Jerusalem, the country's capital city.
Current time in Ẕafriyya is now 06:02 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports near Ẕafriyya, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Ben Gurion International Airport in a distance of 2 mi (or 3 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), North-West. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ramla, Tel Aviv, Karney Shomron, Jerusalem and Jericho. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 86 °F
|Morning Temperature||24°C / 76 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Night Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 21st of September 2021
31°C (87 °F)
27°C (81 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 22nd of September 2021
30°C (86 °F)
27°C (80 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 23rd of September 2021
28°C (83 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Few clouds, fresh breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
The Rothschild 71 Hotel
Crowne Plaza TEL AVIV CITY CENTER
65 Hotel - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
THE DIAGHILEV HOTEL
OPTIMA HOTEL RAMAT GAN
THE NORMAN TEL AVIV
HOTEL ROTHSCHILD TEL AVIV
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Ambassador Shapiro Prepares for Pesach in Kfar Chabad, March 2015
Ambassador Dan Shapiro conducted a pre-Passover visit to Kfar Chabad, starting in a full-sized replica of 770 Eastern Parkway Brooklyn -- the headquarters of the worldwide Chabad movement --...
Ben-Gurion Airport Wikipedia travel guide video. Created by http://stupeflix.com
Create your own video on http://studio.stupeflix.com/?w=1 ! Exterior view of the now closed Terminal 1. Ben Gurion Airport Duty-free Rotunda; World's largest duty-free shopping center for this...
EL-AL boeing 737-800 landing in Ben-Gurion Airport, Tel Aviv
El-AL flight from Eilat is landing in Ben-Gurion Airport. Plane is : 737-800, Date : Nov 24, 2011.
Ben Gurion Airport Impressions
Some sights of inside Ben Gurion, as i had to take the flight back home ...
Wizzair flight take off from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion to Budapest Ferihegy, 22.01.2013
Wizzair flight take off from Tel Aviv, Ben Gurion Airport to Budapest Ferihegy Airport T2, on the 22.01.2013. HA-LPK, Airbus A320 Cpt. József Bóna.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Lod Airport massacre
The Lod Airport massacre was an incident largely deemed to be a terrorist attack that occurred on May 30, 1972, in which three members of the Japanese Red Army recruited by the Palestinian group called the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), attacked Tel Aviv's Lod airport, which killed 26 people and injured 80 others. Whether or not the attackers were responsible for killing all of the victims has been disputed.
Tel HaShomer is a district in Gush Dan in central Israel. It is located east of Ramat Gan, and is bordered to the north by Kiryat Ono, to the east by Yehud, and to the south by Or Yehuda. A major Israel Defense Forces base and the Sheba Medical Center are located in Tel HaShomer.
Ben Gurion Airport Railway Station
Ben Gurion Airport Railway Station is an Israel Railways station located in the lower level of Ben Gurion International Airport's Terminal 3. The station opened in 2004, together with the opening of Terminal 3. The railway line northwest of the station connects it to Tel Aviv and points north, while south of the airport the line from the station splits to Modi'in and Lod.
Lod Air Force Base
Lod Air Force Base, also Air Force Base 27, was an Israeli Air Force airfield that was part of the Ben Gurion International Airport, located approximately 7 km north of Lod; 8 km east-southeast of Tel Aviv. From 1940 to 1948 it was known as RAF Lydda while under British Royal Air Force control.
Ben-Gurion International Airport Garden
The Ben-Gurion International Airport Garden is a garden outside Terminal 3 of Ben-Gurion International Airport on the outskirts of Tel Aviv, Israel, designed by the architecture firm of Shlomo Aronson.
Gannot is a moshav in central Israel. Located near the Hiriya, it falls under the jurisdiction of Lod Valley Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 513. The village was first established in 1950 by demobilised soldiers, but was later abandoned. It was re-established in 1955 by Rassco (the Rural Suburban Settlement Company) and took in residents from all over the country.
Mishmar HaShiv'a is a moshav in central Israel. Located near Beit Dagan, it falls under the jurisdiction of Lod Valley Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 698. The village was founded in 1949 by demobilised soldiers and was named in memory of the seven Notrim who were killed near Yazur on 22 January 1948.
Kfar Habad Railway Station
The Kfar Habad Railway Station is a railway station in the central Israeli town of Kfar Chabad. The station lies between Lod, and Tel Aviv HaHagana. It is served by trains on the line between Binyamina and Ashkelon. The town of Kfar Habad is a Haredi town affiliated to the Chabad movement. The station was opened in 1998 and is operated by the country's sole rail operator, Israel Railways.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ẕafriyya.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Andre Rieu Tel Aviv
Starting at: 10:30 pm (22:30).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Tsafriyya, Ẕafriyya, צפריה