in Central District, Israel
- Sde Dov Airport (7 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (9 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (47 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (60 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (63 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (65 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (70 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (71 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (121 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (128 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (152 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (21 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (24 mi)
- Miẕpé Neftoaẖ (observation point, (29 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (14 mi)
- Miẕpé Yona (observation point, (27 mi)
- Miẕpé Ilan (observation point, (24 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (9 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.146 and 34.898 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 8' 45" and E 34° 53' 54"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:06 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:05 am and 4:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2019-11-11 07:22:25
Yarqona in Central District is a town located in Israel about 32 mi (or 52 km) north-west of Jerusalem, the country's capital place.
Time in Yarqona is now 11:06 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports nearby Yarqona, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Sde Dov Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), South-West. We collected 8 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tel Aviv, Karney Shomron, Ramla, Jerusalem and Jericho. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 31°C / 89 °F
|Morning Temperature||31°C / 89 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Strong breeze with 19 km/h (12 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 31% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Tuesday, 12th of November 2019
28°C (83 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Sky is clear, fresh breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 13th of November 2019
31°C (87 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 14th of November 2019
28°C (83 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Brutal Deadlift 200 kgs / bodyweight 73 kgs unequipped
Aviad's 200 Kgs deadlift on 73kgs bodyweight Aviad's 440 pounds deadlift on 162 pounds bodyweight Date :28 feb 2009 Location : Kfar Maccabiah Gym , Ramat Gan, Israel Age 24.
menorahimmobilier.com - Lake Resort Hod Hasharon
Le projet Lake Resort à Hod Hasharon est unique en Israël proche d'un parc naturel avec un lac artificiel, comprenant des habitations, des commerces, bureaux et un hôpital privé sur 27 ares.
Mitsubishi traction elevators at Ramot HaSharon 2 apartment building in Hod HaSharon
This apartment building located at Tavas street in Hod HaSharon. See the page of this building at Emporis: ...
Visiting the school of Abu Kishk
Abu Kishk was a large Palestinian village that was located where today Ta'as Ramat HaSharon is. The village was emptied of its inhabitants in the 1948 war. The school is located at the edge...
הסימולטור של ממלכת שרונים!
סימולטור שיובא במיוחד מארה"ב, יחידי מסוגו בארץ. יש בו 8 אופציות בחירה למסלולים: מרכבת הרים ועד למרוץ אופנועים...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Sha'arei Mishpat College
Sha'arei Mishpat College is a private law school in Hod HaSharon, Israel. It was established in 1995.
Magdiel is a Youth Aliyah boarding school in Hod Hasharon, Israel. It was established as a home and school for children who survived the Holocaust. Its location, Magdiel, was an agricultural village founded in 1924 by Jewish immigrants from Russia, Poland and Lithuania, later joined by a group from Holland. In 1964, the village of Magdiel, along with Ramatayim, Hadar, and Ramat Hadar, merged to become Hod Hasharon.
Drom HaSharon Regional Council
The Drom HaSharon Regional Council is a regional council in the Sharon region in central Israel. Its offices are located on Highway 40 near Neve Yarak.
Hod Hasharon Sokolov Railway Station
Hod Hasharon Sokolov Railway Station (previously known as Kfar Saba Sokolov) is a passenger railway terminal in Hod HaSharon, Israel. It is the northern terminus of the suburban line to Rishon LeZion. The station was opened in September 2006. The station is located on Sokolov St at the town boundary of Hod HaSharon and Kfar Saba, at the junction with HaTayasim St. In December 2006, the station served a daily average of 1860 passengers.
Mossensohn Youth Village
The Mossensohn Youth Village is a youth village in Hod HaSharon, Israel. It also runs special programs for Jewish high school students from overseas, under the name Alexander Muss High School. The youth village was named after Ben Zion Mossensohn, a teacher, public figure and one of the founders of Tel Aviv. Alexander Muss High School is a non-denominational, 8-week, English-language high school that offers college credits for Jewish American students looking to explore Israel.
Yarkona is a moshav in central Israel. Located in the Sharon plain near Hod HaSharon and Petah Tikva, it falls under the jurisdiction of Drom HaSharon Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 355. The moshav was founded in 1932 and was named after the nearby Yarkon River.
Route 531 (Israel)
Route 531, is a suburban freeway in the southern Sharon region of Israel, just north of the Tel Aviv Metropolitan Area.
Nahal Qana is an intermittent stream in Israel, the northernmost tributary of the Yarkon River.
These districts belong to Yarqona.Other districts
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Yarqona.
- Hadar Ramatayim
- Hazerot Hadar Gimel
- Qiryat Ya`aqov Herzog
- Qiryat Dawid Remez
- Qiryat Weizmann
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Yarqona.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Professional Scrum With User Experience (PSU)Training - Israel
Starting at: 11:30 am (11:30).
More Information: eventful.com.
"Set Science Free" Seminar - On The Way Towards Open Science
Starting at: 11:00 am (11:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
Starting at: 03:00 am (03:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Yarkonah, Yarqonah, Yarqona, Yarkona, ירקונה