in Central District, Israel
- Ben Gurion International Airport (4 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (12 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (47 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (53 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (60 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (66 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (68 mi)
- El Gora Airport (75 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (134 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (139 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (139 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (8 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (12 mi)
- Miẕpé Kerem (observation point, (22 mi)
- Miẕpé Massu’a (observation point, (20 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (5 mi)
- Miẕpé Yona (observation point, (16 mi)
- Miẕpé Eshta‘ol (observation point, (14 mi)
- Ma‘aganat Ashdod (marina, (18 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.953 and 34.864 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 57' 10" and E 34° 51' 50"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:47 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:44 am and 7:28 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2021-05-11 08:35:04
Explore Nir Ẕevi
Nir Ẕevi in Central District is a city in Israel about 24 mi (or 39 km) north-west of Jerusalem, the country's capital.
Local time in Nir Ẕevi is now 01:47 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Nir Ẕevi, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Ben Gurion International Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 7 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), North-West. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ramla, Tel Aviv, Karney Shomron, Jerusalem and Jericho. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 82 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 12th of May 2021
27°C (80 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 13th of May 2021
26°C (78 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 14th of May 2021
26°C (80 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Winter Storm in Ramla, Israel @ December 2013
This is a very uncommon sight in Israel, and such a storm hasn't been seen here in the recent decades, and perhaps over a hundred years. Although snow is far from being unheard of in the mountains.
עזרא עצמון בשוק רמלה - 27.2.2015
שוק רמלה, 27.2.2015, הכנר והוויולן עזרא עצמון, מפליא בנגינת הסוויטות של באך לצ'לו סולו.... צולם ע"י: חנן סבט. Bachs'...
כך נראית דריסה באור ירוק ברמלה / Pedestrian getting run over by a vehicle
מצלמות עיריית רמלה תיעדו תאונת דרכים בעיר בה דרסה נהגת את רחל זרביאן שחצתה באור ירוק מעבר חצייה. Ramla, Israel...
Nesher cement factory
Cemento Nesher Israel Enterprises Ltd., único productor de cemento de Israel ha llevado a la país para el sector de la construcción de más de 80 años. Desde su creación, la compañía...
Citrus orchards near Ramle and Lod, Israel as seen from the train window to Beer Sheva
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera email@example.com 9726905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522 My name is Zahi...
ירושלים העתיקה עם עובדי זוגלובק. סיור עם מורה הדרך צחי שקד
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera firstname.lastname@example.org 9726905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522 My name is Zahi Shake...
ירושלים העתיקה - צוות של פרופ' יובל לוי ושות' Jerusalem
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera email@example.com 9726905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Central District (Israel)
The Central District of Israel is one of six administrative districts, including most of the Sharon region. The district capital is Ramla. It is further divided into 4 sub-districts: Petah Tikva, Ramla, Sharon and Rehovot. The district's largest city is Rishon LeZion. Its population as of 2008 was 1,730,500.
Tzrifin is an area in Gush Dan (Dan Region) in central Israel, located on the eastern side of Rishon LeZion and including parts of Be'er Ya'akov. The area proper is defined as an 'area without jurisdiction' between the two cities. Nearly the entire area of Tzrifin proper is taken up by the central Israel Defense Forces base, Camp Yigael Yadin (a.k.a. Camp Tzrifin, Camp 782), with which it is synonymous, even though the base also spills into Rishon LeZion and Be'er Ya'akov.
Lod Railway Station
Lod Railway Station is an Israel Railways station in Lod, Israel, served by most railway lines of Israel Railways. The station is located in the HaRakevet district of south Lod. In December 2006, Lod Station served a daily average of 7,786 passengers. Lod station is the 11th most used station of Israel Railways and is home to a major railway depot.
Maasiyahu Prison is a minimum-security Israel Prison Service prison specifically designated for illegal immigrants and others awaiting deportation (as well as others convicted of various minor-to-moderate crimes, including Israeli citizens). The nickname for the "Torani" (religious) wing of the prison is "Beis Medrash Maasiyahu" because of the wholesome religious environment and constant Torah study that occurs inside that section.
Lod Ganei Aviv Railway Station
The Lod Ganei Aviv Railway station is a station in Lod, Israel on the Tel Aviv – Rishon LeZion line. Previous station Israel Railways Next station Tel Aviv HaHagana Tel Aviv - Rishon LeZionSuburban Service Lod
White Mosque (Ramla)
The White Mosque is an ancient Ummayad mosque in the city of Ramla, Palestine. Only the minaret is still standing. According to local Islamic tradition, the northwest section of the mosque contained the shrine of a famous Islamic saint, Nabi Salih.
1948 Palestinian exodus from Lydda and Ramle
The 1948 Palestinian exodus from Lydda and Ramle was the expulsion of 50,000–70,000 Palestinian Arabs when Israeli troops captured the towns in July that year. The military action occurred within the context of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. The towns, which were predominately Arab areas in Palestine at the time, and which the UN partition resolution had designated to be in the Arab nation, became predominantly Jewish areas in the new State of Israel, known as Lod and Ramla.
Ayalon Prison (בית סוהר איילון) is one of several prisons in Ramla, Israel. John Demjanjuk was kept here in 1986. The part for solitary confinement was built for Yigal Amir. It was also used for Prisoner X who is reported to have killed himself in his cell in December 2010.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Nir Ẕevi.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Kefar Argentina, Nir Ẕevi, Nir Tsevi, ניר צבי