in Central District, Israel
- Ben Gurion International Airport (4 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (8 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (52 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (55 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (58 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (64 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (68 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (74 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (126 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (132 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (146 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (15 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (18 mi)
- Miẕpé Neftoaẖ (observation point, (24 mi)
- Miẕpé Kerem (observation point, (25 mi)
- Miẕpé Nof (observation point, (25 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (8 mi)
- Miẕpé Yona (observation point, (23 mi)
- Miẕpé Eshta‘ol (observation point, (19 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (9 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.060 and 34.911 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 3' 36" and E 34° 54' 38"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:11 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:50 am and 7:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Neẖalim in Central District with it's 2,061 citizens is a town in Israel about 27 mi (or 43 km) north-west of Jerusalem, the country's capital city.
Current time in Neẖalim is now 11:11 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports near Neẖalim, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Ben Gurion International Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 7 mi (or 12 km), West. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tel Aviv, Ramla, Karney Shomron, Jerusalem and Jericho. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 86 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Evening Temperature||30°C / 85 °F|
|Night Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1004 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 85% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Saturday, 24th of July 2021
29°C (85 °F)
27°C (80 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Sunday, 25th of July 2021
31°C (88 °F)
28°C (82 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Monday, 26th of July 2021
32°C (89 °F)
28°C (82 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
TOUCH FREE Nexus 5 Smartphone - #GivingTuesday - by Basti Hansen for Sesame Enable
TOUCH FREE Nexus 5 Smartphone - #GivingTuesday - by Basti Hansen for Sesame Enable Directed, shot & edited by Basti Hansen FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/bastihansen.x INSTAGRAM: ...
Electra hydraulic talking elevator to ZIP & More at Hakanyon Hagadol in Petah Tikva(Don't ride!)
מעלית בקניון הגדול פתח-תקווה Copyright 2010 maalit72.
מנעולן בפתח תקווה- 052-8552021 פתח תקווה
מנעולן בפתח תקווה http://refaels.com זקוקים למנעולן או פורץ מנעולים בפתח תקווה? רפאל המנעולן מציע שרותי מנעולנות...
1st Petach Tikvah Pride Parade
The first-ever Queer Pride Parade in Petach Tikvah, Israel - June 17, 2012.
עונת 1998/99, מחזור 16 - הפועל פת-הפועל י-ם 0:2
הפועל פ"ת חוזרת מפגרת החורף עם 0:2 ביתי מול הפועל י-ם. http://hpt.co.il/?ShowGame=1073 0:23 - הפועל פ"ת 0:1 (מוטי קקון, 30) 1:00 - הפועל...
עונת 1998/99, מחזור 29 - הפועל פת-עירוני ראשלצ 3:2
משחק באווירת סוף עונה בפ"ת. מוטי קקון כובש את שערו העשרים לעונה זו, אבל ראשל"צ מבצעת מהפך בשלוש הדקות האחרונות...
עונת 2000/01, מחזור 36 - הפועל פת-הפועל תא 1:1
תיקו גארבג' טיים בין הפועל פ"ת והפועל ת"א, שער אדיר של אייל בן-עמי. http://hpt.co.il/?ShowGame=1165 1:20 - הפועל ת"א 0:1 (עמרי אפק,...
עונת 2000/01, מחזור 19 - הפועל פת-הפועל תא 1:1
תיקו ביתי להפועל פ"ת מול הפועל ת"א. http://hpt.co.il/?ShowGame=1147 5:01 - הפועל פ"ת 0:1 (אנש דמירוביץ', 56) 6:45 - הפועל פ"ת כרטיס אדום...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Petah Tikva Municipal Stadium
The Petah Tikva Municipal Stadium, commonly known as HaUrva Stadium was a multi-use stadium in the central Israeli city of Petah Tikva, and is now a place which is a neighborhood. It was replaced by HaMoshava Stadium in 2011. The stadium was built in 1965, and has two all-seater stands on either side of the pitch with a seated capacity of 6,768. Both ends are undeveloped and are used as parking spaces for team buses.
Gat Rimon is a moshav in central Israel. Located in the Ono Valley in the Sharon plain between Ganei Tikva and Petah Tikva, it falls under the jurisdiction of Drom HaSharon Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 204. The moshav was founded in 1926 by workers from Petah Tikva who were children of middle class immigrants of the Fourth Aliyah.
Hevel Modi'in Regional Council
Hevel Modi'in Regional Council is a regional council in central Israel. It was founded in 1950 and covers an area from Petah Tikva to Modi'in. The council borders Drom HaSharon Regional Council, El'ad and Rosh HaAyin in the north Mateh Binyamin Regional Council in the east Gezer Regional Council and Modi'in-Maccabim-Re'ut in the south Drom HaSharon, Lod Valley Regional Council, Lod and Ramle in the west.
Mazor is a moshav in central Israel. Located in the Sharon plain around three kilometres south-east of Petah Tikva and covering 2,300 dunams, it falls under the jurisdiction of Hevel Modi'in Regional Council. In 2007, it had a population of 1,100. The moshav was established in 1949 by immigrants from Czechoslovakia and Hungary and by native-born Israelis.
Wilhelma was a German Templer colony in Palestine located southwest of al-'Abbasiyyah near Jaffa. Wilhelma-Hamîdije was named in honour of King William II of Württemberg, Emperor Wilhelm II and Sultan Abdul Hamid II, however, only the first half of the name prevailed. Wilhelma was established by German settlers in 1902 in Palestine then under Ottoman rule. In July 1918, the German residents of Wilhelma were interred at Helouan, near Cairo in Egypt.
Ben Gurion High School
Ben Gurion High School is a high school in Petah Tikva, Israel. The School currently has approximately 800 students from across Petah Tikva.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Neẖalim.
- Tel Aviv
- Karney Shomron
- Dayr `Alla
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- As Subayhi
- As Salt
- Dayr Abi Sa`id
- Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah
- Al `Arid
- Al Faysaliyah
- At Tayyibah
- Kafr Asad
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
- Al Mughayyir
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: