in Central District, Israel
- Sde Dov Airport (12 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (17 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (39 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (63 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (66 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (68 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (70 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (73 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (77 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (113 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (123 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (160 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (21 mi)
- Miẕpé Ilan (observation point, (17 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (15 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.255 and 34.915 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 15' 18" and E 34° 54' 55"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:05 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:33 am and 7:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2020-06-01 07:22:14
Explore Kefar Ziw
Kefar Ziw in Central District is located in Israel about 38 mi (or 61 km) north-west of Jerusalem, the country's capital.
Local time in Kefar Ziw is now 10:05 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 12 airports in the wider vicinity of Kefar Ziw, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Sde Dov Airport in a distance of 12 mi (or 20 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), South-West. We found 4 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Karney Shomron, Tel Aviv, Ramla, Haifa and Jerusalem. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1007 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (7 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 24% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Wednesday, 3rd of June 2020
23°C (74 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 4th of June 2020
25°C (76 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 5th of June 2020
25°C (77 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Ramada Netanya Hotel&Suite
Leonardo Plaza Netanya
Carmel Hotel Holiday Apartments
Q Village Poleg Beach
NITZA SEA VIEW APARTMENTS
Hotel Boutique Alma
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
חוות התוכים כפר הס - חוהמ פסח תשעא - Parrots farm in Kfar Hess
יצאנו במהלך חוה"מ אל חוות התוכים בכפר הס במסגרת אירועים חינם של בנק הפועלים. הגענו אל מקום קסום עם המון תוכים...
Roller Hockey - Herzlia vs. Kokhav Yair (junior Bauer League born 2002-2003)
In Israel's junior "Bauer" inline skate / roller hockey league. Players born 2002-2003. Game between Herzlia and Kokhav Yair.
Roller Hockey - Herzlia vs. Kfar Saba (junior Premier League born 2002-2003)
In Israel's junior "Premier" inline skate / roller hockey league. Players born 2002-2003. Game took place on Dec 28, 2013 between Kfar Saba and Herzlia Bulls.
Roller Hockey Game - Herzlia Wolves vs. Kiryat Ono (kids league 2002-2003)
Israeli Bauer League of Inline / Roller Hockey. Herzlia Wolves (born 2002-2003) vs. Kiryat Ono (born 2002-2003). ליגת נייק באואר של רולר הוקי משחק בין הרצליה...
yamaha wr יום הדרכה חורשים
יום הדרכה לרוכבי yamaha wr ביער חורשים צילום:יובל סייג cameraman:yuval sayag בחסות מטרו ,הדרכה:אוריה כרמלי ,אריאל שלי,או...
כמה את יפה
טס וצילם בשמי הארץ: אסף סולומון http://asafsolomon.com שיר מלווה: אני לא מפסיק להתרגש ממך מילים ולחן: דני רובס.
Herzlia Wolves vs. Kfar Saba - Israeli Junior Bauer League '02-'03 (Jan 10, 2015)
Herzlia Wolves are in Red jerseys and Kfar Saba are in Green jerseys. Inline / roller hockey junior league born '02-'03 (Israel). Link to all games in league: http://www.rollerhockey.org.il/index.p...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Sergeants affair
The Sergeants affair was an incident that took place in Mandate Palestine in July 1947 in which the Jewish underground group the Irgun kidnapped two British army Intelligence Corps NCOs, Sergeant Clifford Martin and Sergeant Mervyn Paice, and threatened to kill them if the death sentences passed on Irgun militants arrested by the British authorities on charges of illegal possession of arms, and with 'intent to kill or cause other harm to a large number of people', were carried out.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kefar Ziw.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Kefar Ziv, Kefar Ziw, כפר זיו