in Central District, Israel
- Ben Gurion International Airport (9 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (18 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (43 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (47 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (62 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (63 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (64 mi)
- El Gora Airport (74 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (135 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (137 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (140 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (3 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (6 mi)
- Miẕpé Neftoaẖ (observation point, (17 mi)
- Miẕpé Kerem (observation point, (16 mi)
- Miẕpé Nof (observation point, (16 mi)
- Miẕpé Massu’a (observation point, (15 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (4 mi)
- Miẕpé Eshta‘ol (observation point, (8 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (17 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.890 and 34.932 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 53' 25" and E 34° 55' 53"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:53 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:42 am and 7:30 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2021-05-14 08:23:53
Delve into Kefar Shemu’él
Kefar Shemu’él in Central District is a city located in Israel about 19 mi (or 30 km) north-west of Jerusalem, the country's capital town.
Current time in Kefar Shemu’él is now 04:53 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Kefar Shemu’él, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Ben Gurion International Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), North-West. We saw 10 points of interest near this location.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ramla, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Karney Shomron and Jericho. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 76 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 16th of May 2021
28°C (82 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Few clouds, moderate breeze.
Monday, 17th of May 2021
27°C (80 °F)
20°C (69 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Tuesday, 18th of May 2021
26°C (79 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Велику 3 года!
6.02.2009. Празднование форумчанами сайта www.velik.org юбилея "велика" в лесу Бен Шемен, Израиль.
Лидда Церковь св. вмч. Георгия в Лидде Город Лидда (Лод) — родина святого великомученика Георгия Победоносц...
Yael Adventures Israel Trip
This is a video I made of my Birthright trip to Israel in the winter of 2007. courtesy of Yael Adventures.
Face of Israel: Merav Michaeli
Welcome to ISRAEL21c's Faces of Israel, where you'll learn about the country's incredibly diverse makeup, and creative, dynamic people. On Faces of Israel, you'll meet everyone from professors,...
טיול מועדון האופנועים הישראלי לגוש עציון 15/02/2011
הרוכבים מגיעים אל מצפה משואה מכיוון דרום - בית גוברין Israeli Motorcycle club on a trip to Gush Etzion.
BUSY Isralift traction scenic talking elevator at Modi'in Mall in Modi'in(Yeridim elevator)
Yeridim elevator--- Brand: Isralift. Type: MRL traction. Capacity: 1800kg / 24 Passengers. Installed at 2008. Floor served: 4( -2, -1, *Entrance*, 1). (C)2011 maalit72.
שוטר מתפרץ לכביש police car break into traffic.mp4
שוטר מתעלם מהוראות שוטר תנועה ומתפרץ לכביש חסום A policeman ignores a blockade and breaks into blocked road.
חווה ואדם - חווה אקולוגית
ברוכים הבאים לחווה ואדם, המרכז הרב תחומי לקיימות מודיעין, ישראל. Welcome to Hava VeAdam, the multidisciplinary center for sustainability...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ajalon (also spelled Aijalon or Ayalon) was a place in the lowland of Shephelah in the ancient Land of Israel, identified today as Yalo at the foot of the Bethoron pass, a Palestinian Arab village located 13 kilometres southeast of Ramla in the West Bank. Its name is Hebrew for "place of gazelles". The place may have been the site of several battles between invaders and the natives.
Gezer was a Canaanite city-state in the foothills of the Judaean Mountains at the border of the Shfela. Tel Gezer, an archaeological site midway between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, is now an Israeli national park. In the Hebrew Bible, Gezer is associated with Joshua and Solomon. It became a major fortified city in the first half of the 2nd millennium BCE. It was later destroyed by fire and rebuilt. The Amarna letters mention kings of Gezer swearing loyalty to the Egyptian Pharaoh.
Kibbutz Gezer Field
Kibbutz Gezer Field is the home ground for Israeli baseball teams Modi'in Miracle and Bet Shemesh Blue Sox in the Israel Baseball League. It is located in Kibbutz Gezer.
Paatei Modi'in Railway Station
Paatei Modi'in Railway Station is the next-to-last station on the Nahariya-Modi'in Israel Railways line, serving the residents of Modi'in. It was opened in September 2007. It served as the final stop on the line until April 2008, when service was inaugurated to the Modi'in Central Station.
Sack of Gezer
For the siege of Gezer by Assyrian king Tiglath-Pileser III see Siege of Gezer (c.733 BC) Siege of Gezer Date 10th century BC Location Gezer, Palestine Result Egypt takes Gezer, Egyptian victory Belligerents Egypt Philistines Commanders and leaders Siamun Unknown Strength Unknown Unknown Casualties and losses Unknown Many killed The Sack of Gezer reportedly took place at the beginning of the 10th century BC according to the Hebrew Bible, when the city was conquered and burned by an Egyptian pharaoh, most likely Siamun, during his military campaign in Palestine.
Gezer Regional Council
Gezer Regional Council is a regional council in the Central District of Israel. Established in 1949, it had a population of 20,700 in 2006.
Kfar Bin Nun
Kfar Bin Nun is a moshav in central Israel. Located in the Ayalon Valley, it falls under the jurisdiction of Gezer Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 473. The moshav was founded in 1952 by the Agricultural Union near the depopulated Arab village of al-Qubayba. It was initially named Mishmar Ayalon Bet as it was located at the road junction to the existing Mishmar Ayalon, which had been established two years before.
Beit Hashmonay is a communal settlement in central Israel, five kilometers southeast of Ramla. Beit Hashmonay is under the jurisdiction of Gezer Regional Council. In 2009, it had a population of 850. Beit Hashmonay was established in 1970 by the Jewish Agency. It is named for Simon Maccabaeus, a member of the Hasmonean family who captured the ancient city of Gezer, located nearby. In 1987 it became a communal settlement and a village centre for the regional council.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kefar Shemu’él.
- Tel Aviv
- Karney Shomron
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- Dayr `Alla
- Al `Arid
- As Salt
- As Subayhi
- Al Faysaliyah
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
- Al Fuhays
- Dayr Abi Sa`id
- Al Mughayyir
- Al Qasr
- Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Kefar Shmuel, Kefar Shemu’él, כפר שמואל