in Central District, Israel
- Ben Gurion International Airport (3 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (10 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (49 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (55 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (58 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (67 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (69 mi)
- El Gora Airport (76 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (132 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (138 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (142 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (11 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (14 mi)
- Miẕpé Kerem (observation point, (24 mi)
- Miẕpé Massu’a (observation point, (23 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (7 mi)
- Miẕpé Yona (observation point, (17 mi)
- Miẕpé Eshta‘ol (observation point, (16 mi)
- Ma‘aganat Ashdod (marina, (19 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (8 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.988 and 34.852 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 59' 16" and E 34° 51' 5"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:19 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:53 am and 7:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Kefar H̱abad
Kefar H̱abad in Central District with it's 4,771 habitants is located in Israel about 26 mi (or 42 km) north-west of Jerusalem, the country's capital town.
Current time in Kefar H̱abad is now 04:19 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports close to Kefar H̱abad, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Ben Gurion International Airport in a distance of 3 mi (or 4 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), North-West. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ramla, Tel Aviv, Karney Shomron, Jerusalem and Jericho. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 32°C / 89 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 78 °F|
|Evening Temperature||30°C / 86 °F|
|Night Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 28th of July 2021
32°C (89 °F)
28°C (83 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 29th of July 2021
32°C (89 °F)
29°C (83 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 30th of July 2021
32°C (89 °F)
28°C (82 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rehovo
The Rothschild 71 Hotel
Al Boutique Hotel
THE DIAGHILEV HOTEL
65 Hotel - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Sun Aviv Hotel
Townhouse Apartments Tel-Aviv
Chef Hostel Tel Aviv Montefiore
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Ambassador Shapiro Prepares for Pesach in Kfar Chabad, March 2015
Ambassador Dan Shapiro conducted a pre-Passover visit to Kfar Chabad, starting in a full-sized replica of 770 Eastern Parkway Brooklyn -- the headquarters of the worldwide Chabad movement --...
Ben-Gurion Airport Wikipedia travel guide video. Created by http://stupeflix.com
Create your own video on http://studio.stupeflix.com/?w=1 ! Exterior view of the now closed Terminal 1. Ben Gurion Airport Duty-free Rotunda; World's largest duty-free shopping center for this...
EL-AL boeing 737-800 landing in Ben-Gurion Airport, Tel Aviv
El-AL flight from Eilat is landing in Ben-Gurion Airport. Plane is : 737-800, Date : Nov 24, 2011.
Ben Gurion Airport Impressions
Some sights of inside Ben Gurion, as i had to take the flight back home ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Tzrifin is an area in Gush Dan (Dan Region) in central Israel, located on the eastern side of Rishon LeZion and including parts of Be'er Ya'akov. The area proper is defined as an 'area without jurisdiction' between the two cities. Nearly the entire area of Tzrifin proper is taken up by the central Israel Defense Forces base, Camp Yigael Yadin (a.k.a. Camp Tzrifin, Camp 782), with which it is synonymous, even though the base also spills into Rishon LeZion and Be'er Ya'akov.
Ben Gurion Airport Railway Station
Ben Gurion Airport Railway Station is an Israel Railways station located in the lower level of Ben Gurion International Airport's Terminal 3. The station opened in 2004, together with the opening of Terminal 3. The railway line northwest of the station connects it to Tel Aviv and points north, while south of the airport the line from the station splits to Modi'in and Lod.
Ben-Gurion International Airport Garden
The Ben-Gurion International Airport Garden is a garden outside Terminal 3 of Ben-Gurion International Airport on the outskirts of Tel Aviv, Israel, designed by the architecture firm of Shlomo Aronson.
Gannot is a moshav in central Israel. Located near the Hiriya, it falls under the jurisdiction of Lod Valley Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 513. The village was first established in 1950 by demobilised soldiers, but was later abandoned. It was re-established in 1955 by Rassco (the Rural Suburban Settlement Company) and took in residents from all over the country.
Lod Ganei Aviv Railway Station
The Lod Ganei Aviv Railway station is a station in Lod, Israel on the Tel Aviv – Rishon LeZion line. Previous station Israel Railways Next station Tel Aviv HaHagana Tel Aviv - Rishon LeZionSuburban Service Lod
The Surafend affair was the premeditated massacre of many male inhabitants from the Arab village of Surafend and a Bedouin camp in Palestine by soldiers of the Anzac Mounted Division on 10 December 1918. The massacre, believed to have been in response to the murder of a New Zealand soldier by a villager, was mostly overshadowed by the military achievements of the Division, although it caused a significant rift between the Division and its Commander-in-Chief, General Sir Edmund Allenby.
Kfar Habad Railway Station
The Kfar Habad Railway Station is a railway station in the central Israeli town of Kfar Chabad. The station lies between Lod, and Tel Aviv HaHagana. It is served by trains on the line between Binyamina and Ashkelon. The town of Kfar Habad is a Haredi town affiliated to the Chabad movement. The station was opened in 1998 and is operated by the country's sole rail operator, Israel Railways.
Assaf HaRofeh Medical Center
Assaf HaRofeh Medical Center, also known as Assaf HaRofeh Hospital, is a hospital in Israel. It sits on a 60-acre campus, 15 kilometers from Tel Aviv and Ben Gurion Airport.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kefar H̱abad.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Andre Rieu Tel Aviv
Starting at: 10:30 pm (22:30).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Kefar H̱abbad, Kfar Habad, Kefar H̱abad, כפר חב’’ד