in Central District, Israel
- Ben Gurion International Airport (9 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (11 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (48 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (59 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (59 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (60 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (65 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (69 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (122 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (127 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (150 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (19 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (21 mi)
- Miẕpé Neftoaẖ (observation point, (25 mi)
- Miẕpé Kerem (observation point, (26 mi)
- Miẕpé Nof (observation point, (26 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (11 mi)
- Miẕpé Yona (observation point, (28 mi)
- Miẕpé Eshta‘ol (observation point, (22 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.114 and 34.976 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 6' 50" and E 34° 58' 34"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:22 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:07 am and 4:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2019-11-13 07:22:01
Discover Kafr Qāsim
Kafr Qāsim in Central District with it's 17,303 citizens is a place in Israel about 28 mi (or 45 km) north-west of Jerusalem, the country's capital city.
Current time in Kafr Qāsim is now 11:22 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Kafr Qāsim, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Ben Gurion International Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km), West. We encountered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Karney Shomron, Tel Aviv, Ramla, Jerusalem and Jericho. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 31°C / 88 °F
|Morning Temperature||31°C / 88 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (8 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 29% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Thursday, 14th of November 2019
29°C (85 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 15th of November 2019
26°C (79 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 16th of November 2019
22°C (71 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
קליטת תלמידי כיתה א' בבית ספר ממד צורים ברהע תשסח
קליטת תלמידי כיתה א' בבית ספר ממ"ד צורים ברה"ע the first day at the first grade on atelementary school "zorim" in ros hain city.
אביב עולה לתורה Aviv's Torah reading
בבית הכנסת "בבת עין", ראש העין http://www.bavat-ayin.org.il/ קהילה ליהדות מתקדמת בראש העין. פרשת "בהעלותך"
הרב גודלבסקי - פורים תשעד. להעריך את מעשינו הטובים - חלק 1
החלק הראשון (מתוך שניים) בהרצאתו המרתקת של הרב אליהו גודלבסקי שניתנה בבית הכנסת אבן העזר בראש העין (20/03/2014)...
קינזיולוגי טייפ - חבישה להורדת נפיחות לאחר פציעת ברך - KNEE KINESIO TAPE
http://physiocall.co.il/kt-tape/ 03-9013883 מחיר טייפ באורך 5 מטרים ובמגוון צבעים: 50 ש"ח, משלוח בדואר רשום יתרונות הטייפ: • נבחר...
A tour in my DIY Patch of heaven סיור קצר בפיסת גן העדן הקטנה שלי
אחרי שנים ספורות של עבודה בשעות הפנאי סוף כל סוף יש תוצאות האהבה ליצירה בכלל ויצירה בעץ בפרט, הניבה תוצאות...
Raz Diamond's roof to roof jump
Watch 14.5 year old Raz Diamond jumps the gap between two buildings on his bicycle רז דיימונד קופץ מגג לגג עם אופניים.
סנונית ראש העין מופע סיום 2014
http://physiocall.co.il פיזיוקול פיזיותרפיה - קליניקה לשיקום אורטופדי ופציעות ספורט שיקום לאחר ניתוחים אורטופדיים...
ראש העיר ראש העין שלום בן משה בחגיגות פורים 2014
ראש העיר ראש העין, שלום בן משה, חוגג עם תושבי ראש העין בקרנבל פורים בטיילת המוזיקה בעיר, תשע"ד 2014.
Customer Work Area in Priority - Eshbel's ERP Solution
Priority's CRM module provides a variety of powerful tools to assist you in identifying and targeting potential customers, tracking sales opportunities and managing relations with existing...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Kafr Qasim massacre
The Kafr Qasim massacre took place in the Israeli Arab village of Kafr Qasim situated on the Green Line, at that time, the de facto border between Israel and the West Bank on October 29, 1956. It was carried out by the Israel Border Police (Magav) and resulted in 48 Arab civilians dead, including 6 women and 23 children aged 8–17. Arab sources usually give the death toll as 49, as they include the unborn child of one of the women.
Highway 5 (Israel)
Highway 5, or the Trans-Samaria Highway, is one of Israel's main highways, connecting the Mediterranean coast immediately north of Tel Aviv with the central Sharon plain and eastwards to Ariel and other Israeli settlements in the northern West Bank, known under the biblical name Samaria. The name Highway 5 is commonly used to describe a section of the highway running from the road's western end at the Glilot Interchange until where it crosses the Green Line near Elkana.
Migdal Afek (also Migdal Tsedek is a national park near Rosh HaAyin, Israel. On the site are the ruins of Mirabel, a Crusader castle. Before the establishment of the state, the Palestinian Arab village of Majdal Yaba was located in this area.
Magen Dan is a village and an Israeli settlement in the West Bank. Located around 750 metres west of Elkana, it falls under the jurisdiction of Shomron Regional Council. Established in May 1999, it is today home to around 20 families.
Rosh HaAyin North Railway Station
The Rosh HaAyin North Railway Station is a suburban passenger railway station in Israel, operated by Israel Railways. It is located in north Rosh HaAyin next to Kesem Interchange which connects Highway 5 with the Cross-Israel Highway.
The Qesem Cave is an archeological site 12 km east of Tel Aviv in Israel that is dated during the Lower Paleolithic as having been occupied by early humans from before 382,000 BP to around 200,000 BP. Israeli and Spanish archaeologists reported on December 27, 2010 that they may have found the earliest evidence yet for the existence of modern man.
Eastern Railway (Israel)
The Eastern Railway refers to a railroad in central Israel stretching from Lod to Hadera. As of 2011, the section between Kfar Saba and Lod, as well as a short section just north of Hadera are in use, while the rest of the railway has not been operative since 1969, though there are plans to rebuild and upgrade the railway along the entire route.
These districts belong to Kafr Qāsim.Other districts
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Kafr Qāsim.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kafr Qāsim.
- Karney Shomron
- Tel Aviv
- Dayr `Alla
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- As Subayhi
- As Salt
- Dayr Abi Sa`id
- Al Fuhays
- Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah
- `Ayn al Basha
- Wadi as Sir
- At Tayyibah
- Al Faysaliyah
- Al `Arid
- Kafr Asad
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Geekcon Kids 2019
Starting at: 11:30 am (11:30).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Kufr Qāsim, Kasim, Kefar Qesem, Kafer-Kassim, Kafar Qāsem, Kafr Qāsim, כפר קסם