in Central District, Israel
- Ben Gurion International Airport (6 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (8 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (50 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (57 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (60 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (63 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (68 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (72 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (123 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (130 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (149 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (18 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (20 mi)
- Miẕpé Neftoaẖ (observation point, (26 mi)
- Miẕpé Kerem (observation point, (27 mi)
- Miẕpé Nof (observation point, (26 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (11 mi)
- Miẕpé Yona (observation point, (25 mi)
- Miẕpé Eshta‘ol (observation point, (22 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (9 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.099 and 34.922 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 5' 54" and E 34° 55' 17"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:02 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:06 am and 4:42 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2019-11-11 07:22:25
Delve into Giv‘at HaShelosha
Giv‘at HaShelosha in Central District is a city located in Israel about 29 mi (or 46 km) north-west of Jerusalem, the country's capital town.
Current time in Giv‘at HaShelosha is now 09:02 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Giv‘at HaShelosha, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Ben Gurion International Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 8 mi (or 14 km), West. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tel Aviv, Ramla, Karney Shomron, Jerusalem and Jericho. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 15 km/h (9 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 13th of November 2019
31°C (87 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 14th of November 2019
28°C (83 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 15th of November 2019
23°C (74 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Electra hydraulic talking elevator to ZIP & More at Hakanyon Hagadol in Petah Tikva(Don't ride!)
מעלית בקניון הגדול פתח-תקווה Copyright 2010 maalit72.
ביקור בדוכנים הנפלאים של שוק מחנה יהודה, ירושלים
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera email@example.com 9726905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522 My name is Zahi...
The 4th In November
Niv, Roi and Yarin went to a trip in Kefar Sirkin... and the result is... CREDIT to Niv Aharoni for filming and editorship... you are the best man !!!
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Antipatris, one of two places known as Tel Afek, was a city built by Herod the Great, and named in honour of his father, Antipater II of Judea. It lay between Caesarea Maritima and Lydda, two miles inland, on the great Roman road from Caesarea to Jerusalem. Tel Afek had earlier served as a fortress and major strategic points in battles between the Egyptians, Israelites and Philistines in the Bronze and Iron Age, until it fell into ruin prior to Herod's rebuilding.
Drom HaSharon Regional Council
The Drom HaSharon Regional Council is a regional council in the Sharon region in central Israel. Its offices are located on Highway 40 near Neve Yarak.
Yarkon Sports Complex
The Yarkon Sports Complex, is located in the Baptist Village in Petah Tikva, just outside of Tel Aviv.
Migdal Afek (also Migdal Tsedek is a national park near Rosh HaAyin, Israel. On the site are the ruins of Mirabel, a Crusader castle. Before the establishment of the state, the Palestinian Arab village of Majdal Yaba was located in this area.
Petah Tikva Sgula Railway Station
The Petah Tikva Segula Railway Station is a suburban passenger railway station in Israel, operated by Israel Railways. It is located in northeast Petah Tikva at the Yarkonim shopping district across the Segula industrial zone and is separated from the rest of the city.
Rosh HaAyin North Railway Station
The Rosh HaAyin North Railway Station is a suburban passenger railway station in Israel, operated by Israel Railways. It is located in north Rosh HaAyin next to Kesem Interchange which connects Highway 5 with the Cross-Israel Highway.
Nahal Qana is an intermittent stream in Israel, the northernmost tributary of the Yarkon River.
Rosh HaAyin springs
Rosh HaAyin springs, also called the Yarkon springs are springs located at the foot of Tel Afek, in the Yarkon National Park which was established in the region that surrounds the springs. These springs are one of the water resources of the Yarkon River. Until the 20th century, the water of the Rosh HaAyin springs flew into the Yarkon River, but nowadays most of the water of the Rosh HaAyin springs is used in various irrigation projects and do not reach the Yarkon River.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Giv‘at HaShelosha.
- Tel Aviv
- Karney Shomron
- Dayr `Alla
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- As Subayhi
- As Salt
- Dayr Abi Sa`id
- Al Fuhays
- Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah
- Al `Arid
- At Tayyibah
- Al Faysaliyah
- Kafr Asad
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Professional Scrum With User Experience (PSU)Training - Israel
Starting at: 11:30 am (11:30).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Giv‘at Hashloshah, Giv‘at Shloshah, Giv‘at Hasheloshah, Giv‘at HaShelosha, גבעת השלשה