in Central District, Israel
- Ben Gurion International Airport (4 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (7 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (52 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (55 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (59 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (65 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (69 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (75 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (126 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (133 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (147 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (16 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (19 mi)
- Miẕpé Neftoaẖ (observation point, (26 mi)
- Miẕpé Nof (observation point, (26 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (9 mi)
- Miẕpé Yona (observation point, (23 mi)
- Miẕpé Eshta‘ol (observation point, (21 mi)
- Ma‘aganat Ashdod (marina, (24 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (7 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.071 and 34.882 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 4' 15" and E 34° 52' 55"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:51 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:35 am and 7:50 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Explore Gat Rimmon
Gat Rimmon in Central District is a city in Israel about 29 mi (or 46 km) north-west of Jerusalem, the country's capital.
Local time in Gat Rimmon is now 09:51 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Gat Rimmon, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Ben Gurion International Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 7 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 6 mi (or 9 km), West. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tel Aviv, Ramla, Karney Shomron, Jerusalem and Jericho. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 86 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Night Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 9 km/h (5 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 26th of June 2021
31°C (88 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 27th of June 2021
32°C (89 °F)
27°C (81 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 28th of June 2021
33°C (91 °F)
27°C (81 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
OPTIMA HOTEL RAMAT GAN
Avia Hotel & Resort
Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv
Hotel Indigo TEL AVIV - DIAMOND DISTRICT
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
TOUCH FREE Nexus 5 Smartphone - #GivingTuesday - by Basti Hansen for Sesame Enable
TOUCH FREE Nexus 5 Smartphone - #GivingTuesday - by Basti Hansen for Sesame Enable Directed, shot & edited by Basti Hansen FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/bastihansen.x INSTAGRAM: ...
מנעולן בפתח תקווה- 052-8552021 פתח תקווה
מנעולן בפתח תקווה http://refaels.com זקוקים למנעולן או פורץ מנעולים בפתח תקווה? רפאל המנעולן מציע שרותי מנעולנות...
1st Petach Tikvah Pride Parade
The first-ever Queer Pride Parade in Petach Tikvah, Israel - June 17, 2012.
עונת 1998/99, מחזור 16 - הפועל פת-הפועל י-ם 0:2
הפועל פ"ת חוזרת מפגרת החורף עם 0:2 ביתי מול הפועל י-ם. http://hpt.co.il/?ShowGame=1073 0:23 - הפועל פ"ת 0:1 (מוטי קקון, 30) 1:00 - הפועל...
עונת 1998/99, מחזור 29 - הפועל פת-עירוני ראשלצ 3:2
משחק באווירת סוף עונה בפ"ת. מוטי קקון כובש את שערו העשרים לעונה זו, אבל ראשל"צ מבצעת מהפך בשלוש הדקות האחרונות...
עונת 2000/01, מחזור 36 - הפועל פת-הפועל תא 1:1
תיקו גארבג' טיים בין הפועל פ"ת והפועל ת"א, שער אדיר של אייל בן-עמי. http://hpt.co.il/?ShowGame=1165 1:20 - הפועל ת"א 0:1 (עמרי אפק,...
עונת 2000/01, מחזור 19 - הפועל פת-הפועל תא 1:1
תיקו ביתי להפועל פ"ת מול הפועל ת"א. http://hpt.co.il/?ShowGame=1147 5:01 - הפועל פ"ת 0:1 (אנש דמירוביץ', 56) 6:45 - הפועל פ"ת כרטיס אדום...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Tel HaShomer is a district in Gush Dan in central Israel. It is located east of Ramat Gan, and is bordered to the north by Kiryat Ono, to the east by Yehud, and to the south by Or Yehuda. A major Israel Defense Forces base and the Sheba Medical Center are located in Tel HaShomer.
Petah Tikva Municipal Stadium
The Petah Tikva Municipal Stadium, commonly known as HaUrva Stadium was a multi-use stadium in the central Israeli city of Petah Tikva, and is now a place which is a neighborhood. It was replaced by HaMoshava Stadium in 2011. The stadium was built in 1965, and has two all-seater stands on either side of the pitch with a seated capacity of 6,768. Both ends are undeveloped and are used as parking spaces for team buses.
Rabin Medical Center
Rabin Medical Center is a major hospital and medical center located in Petah Tikva, Israel. It is owned and operated by Clalit Health Services, Israel's largest health maintenance organization. In January 1996, Beilinson Hospital and Hasharon Hospital were merged and renamed Rabin Medical Center. It has a capacity of 1,000 beds.
HaMoshava Stadium, also known as Petah Tikva Stadium, is a football stadium in Petah Tikva, Israel. It was completed in 2011, and it is mostly used for football matches and be home to both Hapoel Petah Tikva and Maccabi Petah Tikva. The stadium have an all-seated capacity of 11,500 with an option capacity of 20,000 seats. As part of a larger sports park in the new industrial area of the city, the complex was also boast a 3,000 seat multi-purpose arena, and artificial turf training fields.
Ono Academic College
Ono Academic College is a college located in Kiryat Ono, Israel. It is grants the B.A. , LL.B. , B. Mus. , B.O.T. , and M.B.A. degrees. In 2012 Ono Academic College initiated a Master's degree program in Law. The college has a program that serves the Ultra-orthodox population by allowing men to attend classes on different days than women. Ono is also noted for its large enrollment of the Ethiopian Jewish population in Israel.
Gat Rimon is a moshav in central Israel. Located in the Ono Valley in the Sharon plain between Ganei Tikva and Petah Tikva, it falls under the jurisdiction of Drom HaSharon Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 204. The moshav was founded in 1926 by workers from Petah Tikva who were children of middle class immigrants of the Fourth Aliyah.
Ben Gurion High School
Ben Gurion High School is a high school in Petah Tikva, Israel. The School currently has approximately 800 students from across Petah Tikva.
Dan Academic Center
Dan Academic Center is an Israeli higher education institute that specializes in the high tech and IT industry fields. It was established in 2011 within a technological industrial area in the city of Petah Tikva in the Tel Aviv Metropolitan Area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Gat Rimmon.
- Tel Aviv
- Karney Shomron
- Dayr `Alla
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- As Subayhi
- As Salt
- Dayr Abi Sa`id
- Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah
- Al `Arid
- At Tayyibah
- Kafr Asad
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
- Al Butayhah
- Al Qasr
- Ash Shaykh Zuwayd
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Starting at: 03:00 am (03:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
Pixies Live! @ Expo Tel Aviv
Starting at: 10:30 pm (22:30).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Gat Rimon, Gat Rimmon, גת רמון