in Central District, Israel
- Ben Gurion International Airport (2 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (8 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (53 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (54 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (58 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (65 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (69 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (76 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (128 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (134 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (145 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (14 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (17 mi)
- Miẕpé Kerem (observation point, (25 mi)
- Miẕpé Nof (observation point, (25 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (8 mi)
- Miẕpé Yona (observation point, (21 mi)
- Miẕpé Eshta‘ol (observation point, (19 mi)
- Ma‘aganat Ashdod (marina, (23 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (7 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.043 and 34.878 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 2' 33" and E 34° 52' 40"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:45 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:27 am and 6:39 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Ganné Yehuda
Ganné Yehuda in Central District is a town located in Israel about 27 mi (or 44 km) north-west of Jerusalem, the country's capital town.
Time in Ganné Yehuda is now 05:45 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Ganné Yehuda, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Ben Gurion International Airport in a distance of 2 mi (or 4 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 6 mi (or 9 km), West. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tel Aviv, Ramla, Karney Shomron, Jerusalem and Jericho. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 86 °F
|Morning Temperature||24°C / 76 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Night Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 21st of September 2021
31°C (87 °F)
27°C (81 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 22nd of September 2021
30°C (86 °F)
27°C (80 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 23rd of September 2021
28°C (83 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Few clouds, fresh breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Crowne Plaza TEL AVIV CITY CENTER
OPTIMA HOTEL RAMAT GAN
Avia Hotel & Resort
Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv
Sadot Hotel - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Hotel Indigo TEL AVIV - DIAMOND DISTRICT
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Crow playing with a football
A crow playing with a football on the roof of an elementary school at Or-Yehuda Israel, and just at that time Russia plays against Belgium in Brazil at the World Cup, maybe this crew got the...
Electra talking elevators at Hakanyon Hagadol(The Big Mall) in Petah Tikva(Main elevators)
המעליות הראשיות בקניון הגדול פתח-תקווה The main elevators at Hakanyon Hagadol in Petah Tikva. Elevator bank size: 3. Copyright 2010 maalit72.
Electra service elevator at Hakanyon Hagadol in Petah Tikva(Service elevator)
That elevator maybe slow than the main elevators and that elevator serve only mall levels & the basement level. מעלית נוסעים/עובדים בקניון הגדול פתח-תקווה.
E.Zaum talking scenic elevator at a bridge to Hakanyon Hagadol in Petah Tikva
מעלית בגשר לקניון הגדול That elevator has a chime of ThyssenKrupp elevators. Copyright 2010 maalit72.
מכבי לידר השרון, גני תקווה, התעמלות אומנותית
תרגיל חופשי, ארבע בנות, מאי ג, מאי א, דנה ה, תמר תחרות במרכז הספורט לידר, 9 בפברואר 2012, מקום ראשון.
HPI Blitz 2S Hobbypeople Li-Po and Castle Sidewinder 5700
This is a short video of my HPI Blitz. I am currently on vacation in Israel so thats where i am recording the video. you really only have to watch until 4:30 because then i start talking about...
Early morning departure from Ben Gurion Airport (Tel Aviv, Israel)
early morning departure from runway 26 of the Ben Gurion Airport (Tel Aviv, Israel) on Monday March, 17th 2008 Czech Airlines Airbus A320 flight OK0287.
תינוקיה בגני יהודה בקעת אונו
"משפחת גן חנה" התינוקיה לאחר שצברנו 45 שנות ניסיון בהוראה לגיל הרך אנו מרגישים בשלים לפתוח תינוקייה לבני...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Sheba Medical Center
The Chaim Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer, also Tel HaShomer Hospital, is the largest hospital in Israel, located in the Tel HaShomer area of Ramat Gan.
Tel HaShomer is a district in Gush Dan in central Israel. It is located east of Ramat Gan, and is bordered to the north by Kiryat Ono, to the east by Yehud, and to the south by Or Yehuda. A major Israel Defense Forces base and the Sheba Medical Center are located in Tel HaShomer.
Meitav (military unit)
For other uses, see Meitav. Meitav is a military unit created in May 2006 by merging the Bakum (בסיס קליטה ומיון, Bsis Klita UMiyun lit. Reception and Sorting Base) and the Minhag (מנהל הגיוס, Minhal HaGiyus, lit. Recruitment Administration). In practice, it is a military base where new Israel Defense Forces recruits are sorted in to their respective corps or basic training bases, similar to USMEPCOM in the U.S. military.
Lod Air Force Base
Lod Air Force Base, also Air Force Base 27, was an Israeli Air Force airfield that was part of the Ben Gurion International Airport, located approximately 7 km north of Lod; 8 km east-southeast of Tel Aviv. From 1940 to 1948 it was known as RAF Lydda while under British Royal Air Force control.
Ono Academic College
Ono Academic College is a college located in Kiryat Ono, Israel. It is grants the B.A. , LL.B. , B. Mus. , B.O.T. , and M.B.A. degrees. In 2012 Ono Academic College initiated a Master's degree program in Law. The college has a program that serves the Ultra-orthodox population by allowing men to attend classes on different days than women. Ono is also noted for its large enrollment of the Ethiopian Jewish population in Israel.
Gat Rimon is a moshav in central Israel. Located in the Ono Valley in the Sharon plain between Ganei Tikva and Petah Tikva, it falls under the jurisdiction of Drom HaSharon Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 204. The moshav was founded in 1926 by workers from Petah Tikva who were children of middle class immigrants of the Fourth Aliyah.
Hevel Modi'in Regional Council
Hevel Modi'in Regional Council is a regional council in central Israel. It was founded in 1950 and covers an area from Petah Tikva to Modi'in. The council borders Drom HaSharon Regional Council, El'ad and Rosh HaAyin in the north Mateh Binyamin Regional Council in the east Gezer Regional Council and Modi'in-Maccabim-Re'ut in the south Drom HaSharon, Lod Valley Regional Council, Lod and Ramle in the west.
Ben Gurion High School
Ben Gurion High School is a high school in Petah Tikva, Israel. The School currently has approximately 800 students from across Petah Tikva.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ganné Yehuda.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Yakhin, Gane Yehuda, Gannot-Yakhin, Gané Yehuda, גני יהודה, Ganné Yehuda