in Central District, Israel
- Ben Gurion International Airport (19 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (23 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (35 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (51 mi)
- El Gora Airport (60 mi)
- El Arish International Airport (71 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (73 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (76 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (86 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (128 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (148 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (154 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (14 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (15 mi)
- Miẕpé Massu’a (observation point, (15 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (18 mi)
- Miẕpé Yona (observation point, (4 mi)
- Miẕpé Eshta‘ol (observation point, (18 mi)
- Ma‘aganat Ashdod (marina, (5 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (21 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.787 and 34.707 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 47' 14" and E 34° 42' 23"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:00 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:35 am and 7:45 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2020-06-06 07:20:59
Explore Gan Yavne
Gan Yavne in Central District with it's 22,453 inhabitants is located in Israel about 30 mi (or 48 km) west of Jerusalem, the country's capital.
Local time in Gan Yavne is now 12:00 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 12 airports in the wider vicinity of Gan Yavne, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Ben Gurion International Airport in a distance of 19 mi (or 30 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves in a distance of 17 mi (or 27 km), South-East. We found 9 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ramla, Tel Aviv, Gaza, Jerusalem and Beersheba. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 80 °F
|Morning Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 7th of June 2020
30°C (86 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 8th of June 2020
29°C (84 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 9th of June 2020
28°C (82 °F)
20°C (69 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
אסא אותי לוחם - קבוצת גן יבנה - 24,000 שכיבות שמיכה
קבוצת גן יבנה עושים שכיבות שמיכה זהו רק סרטון דמו ההמשך צפוי להגיע בקרוב!
ווקאלי - אולפן הקלטות גן יבנה
ווקאלי-אולפן הקלטות לכל מטרה בגן יבנה. * שיר במתנה * ברכת כלה/חתן * דרשת בת/בר מצווה * מידע והזמנות: 0546486312 ווקאל...
תלמידי אהוד מנור גן יבנה מקבלים את השונה - פעילות סובלנות 17.11.2014
טקס בנושא סובלנות וקבלת השונה בתאריך 17.11.2014, כ"ד במרחשוון תשע"ה. מנחה את הטקס: הגב' אסתי אשל יחד עם כיתה ג'3....
קיץ של ידידות באהוד מנור, גן יבנה
פעילות סדנא "עושים תיאטרון" במסגרת "קיץ של ידידות" ביוזמת משרד החינוך מקום: בית ספר ע"ש אהוד מנור, גן יבנה.
סגרו עסקה: דירת 6 חדרים בגן יבנה
אושרי גואטה - הבעלים של הסוכנות נדל''ן רימקס גלובוס גן יבנה משתתף בפינת סגרו עסקה של תוכנית החיסכון עם קרן...
SAR EL french non-jewish volunteers in Tsahal ISRAEL
Two weeks in israel to help the israeli soldiers in a paratrooper base and then travelling around the country: jaffa, metula...(march 2009) ISRAEL IS NOT ALONE !: MORE AND MORE CHRISTIANS,...
טיסת לגו מבצעית
מפקד הלגו רוצה לטוס במסוק שלו, אבל למכונאי ולטייס אין כח בשבילו בשבע בבוקר ואז, מתרחשות תאונות שונות... צולם...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ibelin was a castle in the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem in the 12th century, which gave its name to an important family of nobles.
Hatzor Israeli Air Force Base, also titled Kanaf 4 (lit. Wing 4) is an Israeli Air Force military air base, located in central Israel, near kibbutz Hatzor after which it is named. It was founded by Britain's Royal Air Force as RAF Qastina.
Lakhish River is a river in Israel that flows into the Mediterranean Sea at the city of Ashdod. It is also known as Wadi Kabiba (inland section) and Wadi Sukhrir (Ashdod section) in Arabic. The basin square is 1,020 km and the length is about 70 km. The river sources are in the southern West Bank and the stream often floods during the rainy season. The river is polluted by industrial waste and sewage, due in part to its location separating the industrial zone and port from the rest of Ashdod.
Yeshivat Kerem B'Yavneh
Yeshivat Kerem B'Yavneh is a major yeshiva in Israel near the city of Ashdod and adjacent to Kvutzat Yavne.
Be'er Tuvia Regional Council
Be'er Tuvia Regional Council, is a regional council in the southern Coastal Plain region in Israel. It borders Yoav and Nahal Sorek regional councils in the east; Hof Ashkelon regional council, the Mediterranean Sea, the city of Ashdod and Gan Yavne local council in the west; Gederot, Hevel Yavne regional councils and Gedera, Bnei Aish local councils in the north; Shafir regional council in the south. The town of Kiryat Malakhi is enclaved in the middle.
Gederot Regional Council
Gederot Regional Council is a regional council in the Center District of Israel. It is located between Ashdod, Yavne and Gedera and covers an area of 13,000 dunams. Founded in 1953, its population is 4,200. It borders on Brenner Regional Council to the north, Hevel Yavne Regional Council to the west, Be'er Tuvia Regional Council and Gan Yavne to the south, and the city of Gedera to the east.
Highway 41 (Israel)
Highway 41 is a highway in south-central Israel. It connects Ashdod in the west with Gedera in the east. Highway 41 is a primary transport link to the Port of Ashdod.
Ort Itzhak Rabin
Ort Itzhak Rabin (sometimes referred to as Ort Gan Yavne) is a pluralistic high school and junior high school in Gan Yavne, Israel. It was founded in 1998 as the first high school in the town of Gan Yavne.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Gan Yavne.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Gan Yavneh, Gan Yavne, גן יבנה