in Central District, Israel
- Sde Dov Airport (14 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (18 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (38 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (62 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (65 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (69 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (70 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (73 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (76 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (112 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (121 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (161 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (22 mi)
- Miẕpé Ilan (observation point, (16 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (16 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.267 and 34.933 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 16' 0" and E 34° 55' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:13 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:33 am and 7:44 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2020-06-05 07:22:31
Delve into Ein Sarid
Ein Sarid in Central District is located in Israel about 38 mi (or 61 km) north-west of Jerusalem, the country's capital town.
Current time in Ein Sarid is now 03:13 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 12 airports close to Ein Sarid, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Sde Dov Airport in a distance of 14 mi (or 22 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), South-West. We encountered 4 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Karney Shomron, Tel Aviv, Ramla, Haifa and Nazareth. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 78 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 76 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 6th of June 2020
26°C (79 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 7th of June 2020
26°C (79 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Monday, 8th of June 2020
26°C (79 °F)
21°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Leonardo Plaza Netanya
David Tower Hotel Netanya - MGallery by Sofitel
NITZA SEA VIEW APARTMENTS
Hotel Boutique Alma
Kikar Boutique Hotel
Residence Beach Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
חוות התוכים כפר הס - חוהמ פסח תשעא - Parrots farm in Kfar Hess
יצאנו במהלך חוה"מ אל חוות התוכים בכפר הס במסגרת אירועים חינם של בנק הפועלים. הגענו אל מקום קסום עם המון תוכים...
yamaha wr יום הדרכה חורשים
יום הדרכה לרוכבי yamaha wr ביער חורשים צילום:יובל סייג cameraman:yuval sayag בחסות מטרו ,הדרכה:אוריה כרמלי ,אריאל שלי,או...
כמה את יפה
טס וצילם בשמי הארץ: אסף סולומון http://asafsolomon.com שיר מלווה: אני לא מפסיק להתרגש ממך מילים ולחן: דני רובס.
Air jump hack - IOS 4 - 5 Iphone - Ipod - Ipad.
Air jump hack , get max gold coins , max silver coins spend som gold coins to get some , max combo IAP CRACKER : it cracks easy dlc/ inapp purchases , as long as the game/app dosen't...
Pharmaceutical equipment automated machines syringe filling closing machine medical liquid filler
automated machines syringe filling closing machine designed and Manufactured According to FDA&GMP Standard Specifications 1,Filling Flush nitrogen before & after filling. Note:If filling...
Jonathan Herron on-site in Israel sharing about the archaeological remains at Caesarea, where the son of Herod the Great proclaimed himself a god in Acts 12 ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Lev HaSharon Regional Council
Lev HaSharon Regional Council is a regional council in the Center District of Israel. The council was established in 1984, unifying Hadar HaSharon and Northern Sharon regional councils, and covers 18 villages with a total area of 57,000 dunams and a population of 13,600. It borders Hefer Valley Regional Council and Pardesiya to the north, Qalansawe, Tira and the West Bank to the east, Drom HaSharon Regional Council to the south and Even Yehuda and Netanya to the west.
For the neighborhood in Jerusalem known as "Geulim", see Baka. Geulim is a moshav in central Israel. Located in the Sharon plain near Netanya, it falls under the jurisdiction of Lev HaSharon Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 774. The village was founded on 17 November 1938 as a tower and stockade settlement by immigrants from Germany, and was initially named Bnei Geulim (lit. Sons of the Freed).
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ein Sarid.
- Karney Shomron
- Tel Aviv
- Dayr `Alla
- Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- As Subayhi
- Dayr Abi Sa`id
- As Salt
- At Tayyibah
- Kafr Asad
- Al Fuhays
- Al Butayhah
- Al Faysaliyah
- Bent Jbail
- Al `Arid