in Central District, Israel
- Ben Gurion International Airport (4 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (14 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (50 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (52 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (58 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (61 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (64 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (78 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (131 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (134 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (141 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (9 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (12 mi)
- Miẕpé Neftoaẖ (observation point, (19 mi)
- Miẕpé Kerem (observation point, (19 mi)
- Miẕpé Nof (observation point, (19 mi)
- Miẕpé Massu’a (observation point, (22 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (2 mi)
- Miẕpé Eshta‘ol (observation point, (13 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (13 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.979 and 34.951 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 58' 44" and E 34° 57' 1"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:05 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:42 am and 7:30 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2021-05-14 08:23:53
Delve into Bet Neẖemya
Bet Neẖemya in Central District is a town located in Israel about 21 mi (or 34 km) north-west of Jerusalem, the country's capital town.
Time in Bet Neẖemya is now 04:05 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Bet Neẖemya, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Ben Gurion International Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 7 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km), North-West. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ramla, Tel Aviv, Karney Shomron, Jerusalem and Jericho. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 76 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 16th of May 2021
28°C (82 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Few clouds, moderate breeze.
Monday, 17th of May 2021
27°C (80 °F)
20°C (69 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Tuesday, 18th of May 2021
26°C (79 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
El Al Flight 008 JFK to TLV - 5-March-2014
Boeing 747-400 Landing over Airport City; view from the porch of my office building.
ארץ הקודש The Holy Land الأرض المقدسة
The Holy Land Definition of Terms in Video: Golan: The Golan Heights, captured by Israel from Syria in 1967. Currently populated by Druse Arabs and Israeli Jews. The UN maintains a buffer...
החיים הטובים בסיטי - עיר אריאל
ערוץ החיים הטובים יוצא בפרויקט חדש, "החיים הטובים בסיטי" בו מדי חודש ילווה הערוץ עיר אחרת בישראל ויחשוף את...
Mountain biking. Israel. VelikKids. Покатушки форумчан velik.org с детьми.
28.06.2008. Велопоходы по Израилю. Лес Бен Шемен.
Mountain bike - Ben Shemen forest @ אופני הרים יער בן שמן(21 Aug 2009)
Mountain bike ride @ Ben Shemen forest Israel.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Highway 46 (Israel)
Highway 46 is a short highway in central Israel. The road, just 4 km long, was paved in order to bypass the portion of Highway 40 that crosses the aviation industrial zone near Ben Gurion International Airport, a section of road that suffers from heavy traffic.
Neot Kedumim, the Biblical Landscape Reserve in Israel (lit. Places of Beauty of Ancient Times) is a Biblical garden and nature preserve located near Modi'in, mid-way between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, Israel which attempts to re-create the physical setting of the Bible. The park covers an area of about 2,500 dunams . The idea of planting such a garden dates back to 1925. In 1964, land was allocated for the project with the help of Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion.
Ben Shemen Youth Village
Ben Shemen Youth Village is a youth village and agricultural boarding school in central Israel. Located near Ben Shemen and Ginaton, it falls under the jurisdiction of Judaism Hevel Modi'in Regional Council. In 2006, it had a population of 627.
Bareket is a moshav in central Israel. Located in the Shephelah around five kilometres north-east of Ben Gurion International Airport and covering 2,500 dunams, it falls under the jurisdiction of Hevel Modi'in Regional Council. In 2007 it had a population of 1,300. The village was established in 1952 by members of Hapoel HaMizrachi who had immigrated from Haban in south-east Yemen.
Beit Nehemia is a moshav in central Israel. Located near Shoham, it falls under the jurisdiction of Hevel Modi'in Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 730. The village was established in 1950 on the land of the destroyed Arab villages of Beit Nabala by Jewish immigrants from Persia, and was named after Nehemia, a rich man which donated money for Beit Nehemia's foundation. The moshav is called after the Biblical prophet Nehemiah, who left Persia for Israel - as the modern founders.
Beit Arif is a moshav in central Israel. Located near Shoham, it falls under the jurisdiction of Hevel Modi'in Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 724. The moshav was founded in 1949 by immigrants from Bulgaria on the ruins of the abandoned Arab village of Dayr Tarif. It has originally named Ahlama, one of the 12 stones in the Hoshen, the sacred breastplate worn by a Jewish high priest (two other nearby settlements, Bareket, Shoham and Nofekh, are also named after such stones).
Kfar Truman is a moshav in central Israel. Located in the Shephelah around three kilometres east of Ben Gurion International Airport, it falls under the jurisdiction of Hevel Modi'in Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 606.
Ben Shemen Interchange
Ben Shemen Interchange is a major freeway interchange complex in central Israel, connecting Highway 1, Highway 6, Route 443 and Route 444, as well as several local roads. The interchange is located near moshav Ben Shemen and Ben Shemen Forest, hence its name. It is one of the largest and most complex interchanges in the country.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bet Neẖemya.
- Tel Aviv
- Karney Shomron
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- Dayr `Alla
- As Subayhi
- As Salt
- Al `Arid
- Al Fuhays
- Al Faysaliyah
- Dayr Abi Sa`id
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
- Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Starting at: 03:00 am (03:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Nevalat, Bayt Naballah, Nevallat, Beit Neḥemya, Nevala, Beit Nabala, Nvalat, Beyt-Nabala, Bet Neẖemya, בית נחמיה