Chāh Moḩammad Ḩājjī
in Fars, Iran
- Asaloyeh Airport (12 mi)
- Persian Gulf International Airport (18 mi)
- Jam Airport (24 mi)
- Lavan Island Airport (70 mi)
- Lar Airport (103 mi)
- Fasa Airport (107 mi)
- Kish International Airport (110 mi)
- Shiraz Shahid Dastghaib International Airport (131 mi)
- Bahrain International Airport (158 mi)
- Doha International Airport (179 mi)
- Al Zubarah Archaeological Site (Unesco heritage, 154 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 27.640 and 52.696 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 27° 38' 23" and E 52° 41' 46"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rial - IRR
- Spoken languages:
- Persian, Kurdish
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:37 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Tehran
- UTC/GMT offset: 3.5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:07 am and 7:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -23.178 and -134.915 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Iran.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Iran. Last Update: 2022-05-19 07:20:23
Touring Chāh Moḩammad Ḩājjī
Chāh Moḩammad Ḩājjī in Fars is a town located in Iran about 562 mi (or 904 km) south of Tehran, the country's capital place.
Time in Chāh Moḩammad Ḩājjī is now 12:37 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Tehran with an UTC offset of 4.5 hours. We know of 10 airports nearby Chāh Moḩammad Ḩājjī, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Iran is Asaloyeh Airport in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. The closest heritage site is Al Zubarah Archaeological Site in Qatar at a distance of 154 mi (or 248 km).
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Bandar-e `Asaluyeh, Mohr, Jam, Gavbandi and Lamerd. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 34°C / 93 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Evening Temperature||33°C / 92 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 17 km/h (10 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 20th of May 2022
34°C (93 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 21st of May 2022
36°C (96 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Sky is clear, strong breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 22nd of May 2022
34°C (93 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Sky is clear, fresh breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Chāh Moḩammad Ḩājjī.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Muhammad Hājī, Chah Mohammad Haji, Chāh-e Moḩammad Hājī, Chāh Moḩammad Ḩājjī, چاه حاجی محمد, Chāh Ḩājjī Moḩammad, چاه محمد حاجی