Manţaqeh-ye Lāvar Gol
in Bushehr, Iran
- Asaloyeh Airport (12 mi)
- Jam Airport (17 mi)
- Persian Gulf International Airport (22 mi)
- Lavan Island Airport (76 mi)
- Fasa Airport (113 mi)
- Lar Airport (113 mi)
- Kish International Airport (117 mi)
- Shiraz Shahid Dastghaib International Airport (132 mi)
- Bahrain International Airport (150 mi)
- Doha International Airport (175 mi)
- Al Zubarah Archaeological Site (Unesco heritage, 147 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 27.634 and 52.536 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 27° 38' 3" and E 52° 32' 8"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rial - IRR
- Spoken languages:
- Persian, Kurdish
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:50 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Tehran
- UTC/GMT offset: 3.5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:52 am and 7:16 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -23.178 and -134.915 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Iran.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Iran. Last Update: 2023-03-29 08:17:33
Discover Manţaqeh-ye Lāvar Gol
Manţaqeh-ye Lāvar Gol in Bushehr is a place in Iran about 561 mi (or 902 km) south of Tehran, the country's capital city.
Current time in Manţaqeh-ye Lāvar Gol is now 06:50 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Tehran with an UTC offset of 4.5 hours. We know of 10 airports near Manţaqeh-ye Lāvar Gol, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Iran is Asaloyeh Airport in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. The closest heritage site is Al Zubarah Archaeological Site in Qatar at a distance of 147 mi (or 237 km).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Bandar-e `Asaluyeh, Jam, Mohr, Kangan and Deyr. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 69 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 31st of March 2023
21°C (71 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 1st of April 2023
20°C (69 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 2nd of April 2023
18°C (65 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Manţaqeh-ye Lāvar Gol.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Lāvar Gol, Manţaqeh-ye Lāvar Gol, لاور گل, منطقه لاور گل