in Bushehr, Iran
- Persian Gulf International Airport (6 mi)
- Asaloyeh Airport (7 mi)
- Jam Airport (34 mi)
- Lavan Island Airport (59 mi)
- Kish International Airport (100 mi)
- Lar Airport (102 mi)
- Fasa Airport (116 mi)
- Shiraz Shahid Dastghaib International Airport (144 mi)
- Bahrain International Airport (153 mi)
- Doha International Airport (168 mi)
- Al Maktoum International Airport (232 mi)
- Al Zubarah Archaeological Site (Unesco heritage, 147 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 27.460 and 52.732 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 27° 27' 34" and E 52° 43' 54"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rial - IRR
- Spoken languages:
- Persian, Kurdish
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:53 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Tehran
- UTC/GMT offset: 3.5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:51 am and 7:15 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -23.178 and -134.915 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Iran.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Iran. Last Update: 2023-03-29 08:17:33
Kalāt in Bushehr is a city in Iran about 574 mi (or 924 km) south of Tehran, the country's capital.
Local time in Kalāt is now 05:53 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Tehran with an UTC offset of 4.5 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Kalāt, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Iran is Persian Gulf International Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 9 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. The closest heritage site is Al Zubarah Archaeological Site in Qatar at a distance of 147 mi (or 236 km).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Bandar-e `Asaluyeh, Mohr, Gavbandi, Lamerd and Jam. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 69 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 31st of March 2023
21°C (71 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 1st of April 2023
20°C (69 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 2nd of April 2023
18°C (65 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Walking on Asaluyeh Beach (Persian Gulf, Iran)
Walking on 20m rock walls Asaluyeh beach, Persian Gulf, Iran https://ncatravels.com https://ncatravels.com/2018/12/17/walking-20m-rock-walls/ Travel to Iran to ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kalāt.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: